Hey! Let's fight about Trump!

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Hey! Let's fight about Trump!

Postby seewood » Nov 21st, 2018, 11:56 am

Queen K wrote:Nope. I want to know why we have to support a brain dead *bleep* who was live on tv declaring what a sad it was that "Pleasure burned down."

What... the Mustang Ranch burned down?? :biggrin:
I am not wealthy but I am rich

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1439 posts

Postby averagejoe » Nov 21st, 2018, 1:38 pm

Ka-El wrote:joe tried to insult a Hollywood (leftist celebrity worship) actor. Does that count?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2761 posts

Postby JLives » Nov 21st, 2018, 1:49 pm

averagejoe wrote:quote="Ka-El"
joe tried to insult a Hollywood (leftist celebrity worship) actor. Does that count?

If left wingers worship celebrities so much, why is it only right wingers who post about them? Where is this worship occurring exactly? And has it dawned on you that the President is a reality TV star and fodder for tabloid rags since the 80's? I mean speaking of celebrity worship and all...
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

3 people like this post.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6131 posts

Postby Ka-El » Nov 21st, 2018, 4:37 pm

JLives wrote:If left wingers worship celebrities so much, why is it only right wingers who post about them?

[icon_lol2.gif] oh the irony. The hypocrisy of the right knows no bounds.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” — Charles Darwin
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6043 posts

Postby Ka-El » Nov 21st, 2018, 4:44 pm

Bsuds wrote:He is a brain dead *bleep*!

Only matched by his apologists and supporters.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” — Charles Darwin
Ka-El
Guru

Postby The Green Barbarian » Nov 22nd, 2018, 12:26 pm

Ka-El wrote: [icon_lol2.gif] oh the irony. The hypocrisy of the right knows no bounds.

LOL - the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds either. It's pretty sad and embarrassing to be on the right or left in the US right now.
Justin Trudeau is a peanut-chucking snollygoster snowflake. But he has nice dimples. Remember, the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.

averagejoe likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 20243 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Nov 22nd, 2018, 5:19 pm

No time to fight .Each Canadian has about 10 hectares of forest to rake. I'll be a while I think, but I'm at about 100 sq meters.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.

Omnitheo likes this post.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 1016 posts

Postby Ka-El » Nov 22nd, 2018, 5:39 pm

oldtrucker wrote:No time to fight .Each Canadian has about 10 hectares of forest to rake. I'll be a while I think, but I'm at about 100 sq meters.

You need one of these ...

reported without permission - sorry Queen
Ka-El
Guru

Postby Queen K » Nov 22nd, 2018, 5:54 pm

Whoa there Ka-el, you stole my Roomba and gave it to Old Trucker? :-X
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 14320 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Nov 22nd, 2018, 6:54 pm

Ka-El wrote:
oldtrucker wrote:No time to fight .Each Canadian has about 10 hectares of forest to rake. I'll be a while I think, but I'm at about 100 sq meters.

You need one of these ...

reported without permission - sorry Queen

:biggrin: :up: :hailjo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4009 posts

Postby Ka-El » Nov 23rd, 2018, 9:42 am

Warning signs mount for Trump re-election bid

Donald Trump insists the GOP’s midterm election shellacking had nothing to do with him. Things will be different, he says, when his name is actually on the ballot in 2020.

While it’s true that most presidents who see their party suffer major losses in their first midterm election get re-elected anyway, Trump isn’t most presidents — and there are lots of blaring-red warning lights in this month’s election results for his bid for a second term.

Unlike most of his predecessors, he’s been persistently unpopular, with approval ratings mired in the 40-percent range — so far, he’s the only president in the modern era whose job approval ratings have never been over 50 percent, according to Gallup.

[ and about the shellacking at the midterms? ]

Trump has argued, however, that many voters who support him stayed home on Election Day.

"I didn't run. I wasn't running. My name wasn't on the ballot," Trump told "Fox News Sunday" in an interview recorded last week. "There are many people that think, 'I don't like Congress,' that like me a lot. I get it all the time: 'Sir, I will never vote unless you were on the ballot.' I get it all the time.

"People are saying, 'Sir, I will never vote unless you're on the ballot.' I say, 'No, no, go and vote,'" he added. "As much as I try and convince people to go vote, I'm not on the ballot."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolit ... &ocid=iehp

[icon_lol2.gif] What a buffoon. However, the authors do also urge caution against assuming the die is cast against Trump as presidents typically see their party lose seats in their first midterms, and most presidents get re-elected – although there is nothing remotely typical about this disaster of a presidency. “In 2020, not only can the president run against the new House Democratic majority — he’ll have an opponent with whom to contrast himself.” That will be Trump’s biggest chance; that the Democrats fail to find the right candidate to defeat him.
Ka-El
Guru

Postby The Green Barbarian » Nov 23rd, 2018, 5:47 pm

Ka-El wrote:That will be Trump’s biggest chance; that the Democrats fail to find the right candidate to defeat him.

and given how stupid the Democrats are, there are pretty good odds that they won't.
Justin Trudeau is a peanut-chucking snollygoster snowflake. But he has nice dimples. Remember, the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Queen K » Nov 23rd, 2018, 6:08 pm

:popcorn: I wonder how many Repubicans regret their vote for Trump? A quarter? Half of them? More than that?

https://www.facebook.com/IRegretVotingForTrump/
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 14320 posts

Postby coffeeFreak » Nov 23rd, 2018, 7:42 pm

coffeeFreak
Guru

Liked in: 523 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Nov 24th, 2018, 12:26 am

Queen K wrote::popcorn: I wonder how many Repubicans regret their vote for Trump? A quarter? Half of them? More than that?

https://www.facebook.com/IRegretVotingForTrump/

The thing is though, how many say that they had any other option? Both options were awful. Both parties need to watch this and take it to heart:

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room