One World Government on its way

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: One World Government on its way

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 11th, 2018, 10:08 am

Ka-El wrote: :spitcoffee: :laugh:

:up: :130:

Exactly.
All of those people suffering from TDS that still say that Hillary won the 2016 US election because she won the popular vote - I expect you to fill out your Conservative party membership forms today, and support Andrew Scheer as the actual PM of Canada.

alanjh595 likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 24293 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 11th, 2018, 10:09 am

floppi wrote:
:spitcoffee: A nothing burger is a nothing burger and only the peeps looking for something to complain about are worried about it. [icon_lol2.gif]

LOL - you would have done great in Germany in 1935...nothing to see here...just a few smashed windows...
All of those people suffering from TDS that still say that Hillary won the 2016 US election because she won the popular vote - I expect you to fill out your Conservative party membership forms today, and support Andrew Scheer as the actual PM of Canada.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 24293 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 11th, 2018, 10:15 am

The Green Barbarian wrote: LOL - you would have done great in Germany in 1935...nothing to see here....

:spitcoffee: from a Trump apologist yet :laugh:
All of those people that still say Hillary lost the 2016 US election despite winning the popular vote - I expect you all to rip up
your Conservative party membership forms today, and stop whining about the idea Andrew Scheer will ever be PM of Canada.

kevingerry78 likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6909 posts

Postby Mordu » Dec 11th, 2018, 1:47 pm

:biggrin:
Mordu
Board Meister

Liked in: 215 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Dec 11th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Hhmm...I wonder if this was created by people that want to get themselves, friends/family out of the overpopulated
( " Hey !...lets have 12 kids!"), environmentally depleted/destroyed places they live in now.
'Orderly and regular migration'....Nothing but a enabling, overpopulation nightmare that Canada doesn't need, and the planet doesn't need.
Quit reproducing.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.

Catsumi likes this post.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1501 posts

Postby floppi » Dec 11th, 2018, 2:26 pm

oldtrucker wrote:Hhmm...I wonder if this was created by people that want to get themselves, friends/family out of the overpopulated
( " Hey !...lets have 12 kids!"), environmentally depleted/destroyed places they live in now.
'Orderly and regular migration'....Nothing but a enabling, overpopulation nightmare that Canada doesn't need, and the planet doesn't need.
Quit reproducing.

Nothing wrong with orderly and regular migration, I believe that's the foundation of this country, is it not?

In fact in places like Canada, US, Australia and Europe, the advise should be to get on with reproducing or their way of life will be absorbed by other cultures....and if there isn't an orderly and regular migration into those places, they wouldn't be able to sustain their economy or have the new immigrants sustain the pensions for the white endemic population.

Omnitheo likes this post.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1278 posts

Postby jazbeam » Dec 12th, 2018, 7:09 am

We have 2 choices: 1. We can preserve our standard of living, thrive and share our knowledge, experience and wealth-creation with those who wish to create their own wealth, or 2. dilute our standard of living which is spread among 35 million among 7 billion until we are all equally impoverished, at which we can join the rest of the world in begging at the doors of the countries who intelligently refuse to sign such this cultural suicide and throw away all that all so many of our brave men and women have given their lives to defend. If we don't defend ourselves and our beliefs we have no business pretending we will ever be able to defend others.

countmeout likes this post.
jazbeam

Liked in: 18 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Dec 14th, 2018, 12:07 pm

floppi wrote:Nothing wrong with orderly and regular migration, I believe that's the foundation of this country, is it not?

Sort of. Historically , most of it was done during a time period when the church was law, under 3 billion people, and the planets resources were there for any plunder. We know better now (that could be debatable).

floppi wrote:In fact in places like Canada, US, Australia and Europe, the advise should be to get on with reproducing or their way of life will be absorbed by other cultures....and if there isn't an orderly and regular migration into those places, they wouldn't be able to sustain their economy or have the new immigrants sustain the pensions for the white endemic population.

When does the cycle end? Even if the white endemic population in those countries listed above started to breed at the rate of the 'developing world', the end result is still the same...-global over population, environmental destruction. Label it as a protracted extinction event if you like. Canada has some of the last large intact ecosystems on earth- I'd rather keep it that way and the best way to do that is to quit adding more people.

At the end of it all...whatever that looks like, there will probably be a global planetary government.
Look on the bright side, if we do get it together globally, according to a former defence minister, we get to meet the neighbours and perhaps come out of 'wildlife protected zone' status. :up: I'm sure that if we ever get to that point that there will be a global 'your allowed to reproduce yourself once' law in place.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Save the planet, spay or neuter your kids.

2 people like this post.
oldtrucker
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1501 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 14th, 2018, 2:29 pm

oldtrucker wrote: When does the cycle end? .

It doesn't. Evolution, including cultural, social and political evolution, is inevitable and ongoing. It is the resistance to change that makes change so difficult (for some). The future belongs not to the strongest, or even the smartest, but rather to those who are most adaptable to change.
Last edited by Ka-El on Dec 14th, 2018, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All of those people that still say Hillary lost the 2016 US election despite winning the popular vote - I expect you all to rip up
your Conservative party membership forms today, and stop whining about the idea Andrew Scheer will ever be PM of Canada.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6909 posts

Postby Jonrox » Dec 14th, 2018, 2:33 pm

A lot of sci-fi novels have planets ruled by one government... and a lot of them are very advanced societies. I welcome my new overlords if it means I can have a robot butler and my own spaceship.
Jonrox
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2552 posts

Previous

Return to Bickering Room