Right wing posters falling down on the job

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Right wing posters falling down on the job

Postby bob vernon » Jan 11th, 2019, 3:02 pm

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/th ... -to-canada

C'mon you guys. There should be a post on here about Justin giving her $10 million. Shape up! Get with the program. Shouldn't she just be sent home so Daddy can slit her throat?
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1572 posts

Re: Right wing posters falling down on the job

Postby Jlabute » Jan 11th, 2019, 3:20 pm

She probably would had been killed. Firstly, she's not going through with an arranged marriage. Secondly, she renounced Islam (so she said) which is enough to get you killed in an Islamic country. Sounds like a real refugee. Canada can interview her and investigate her background. Thirdly, she's not getting 10 million. What is the controversy?

Either way, we all knew JT would be the first to bring her over to Canada, safe or not. Kind of nice to give Saudi the shaft too.
TruDunce meets Prudence

2 people like this post.
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1894 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jan 11th, 2019, 3:57 pm

bob vernon wrote:https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-latest-thai-police-saudi-asylum-seeker-going-to-canada

C'mon you guys. There should be a post on here about Justin giving her $10 million. Shape up! Get with the program. Shouldn't she just be sent home so Daddy can slit her throat?

Why blame others on Castanet for something that you have failed to bring to our attention until now? The article was just posted 50 minutes ago. AND that is from the time that I 1st saw your post.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Guru

Liked in: 4857 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 13th, 2019, 11:07 am

Jlabute wrote:She probably would had been killed. Firstly, she's not going through with an arranged marriage. Secondly, she renounced Islam (so she said) which is enough to get you killed in an Islamic country. Sounds like a real refugee. Canada can interview her and investigate her background. Thirdly, she's not getting 10 million. What is the controversy?

Either way, we all knew JT would be the first to bring her over to Canada, safe or not. Kind of nice to give Saudi the shaft too.

nice to see jt do 1 correct thing, :up: islam a religion of peace, i think not, her story proves that
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Glacier likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7860 posts

Postby Jlabute » Jan 13th, 2019, 12:20 pm

I suppose time will tell. So long as it is not a case of taqiyya, where she lies to look like a victim just to get in, then marry some imam and have a dozen little extremists together. The media will be watching... if that means anything.
TruDunce meets Prudence
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1894 posts

Postby HoboJo » Jan 15th, 2019, 8:01 pm

She is pretty cute to be sure but not convinced that either her family nor your PM are giving her 10M.

I do like being called out though :130:

I like to fall down on my off time.
HoboJo
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 474 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 16th, 2019, 10:09 am

bob vernon wrote:https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-latest-thai-police-saudi-asylum-seeker-going-to-canada

Why would she get $10 million? She hasn't murdered any US medics has she?
Justin Trudeau or Kathleen Wynne - who was the bigger troglodyte?

3 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 24225 posts

Postby Glacier » Jan 16th, 2019, 3:07 pm

It's considered "far-right" to want more atheists, Christians, and Yadzis to come to Canada instead of 99.9% Sunni Muslim. Even if you're a leftist, so glad to see you finally joining the "far-right."

No one on Castanet thinks the Trudeau government did the wrong this here. I would bet that 99% of Canadians are happy with the move. Unlike leftists who figure out what's right and wrong based upon what conservatives do (eg. suddenly against border wall as soon as Trump was nominated), most right-wingers have more principles than that.

Also, notice how the immigration minister was nowhere to be seen with this girl was brought in. I will give you one guess as to why that was the case.

P.S. just saw this article: https://nationalpost.com/opinion/is-soc ... nto-canada
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

Catsumi likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 12756 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 16th, 2019, 5:04 pm

^^^

The NP nailed it.

We must expect to see more of these sobstory, country shopping peeps with unverifiable tales of woe.
People with opinions just go around bothering each other with them. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)

HoboJo likes this post.
Catsumi

Liked in: 6155 posts

Postby d0nb » Jan 17th, 2019, 1:52 am

Several other countries, including Australia, had said they could welcome Alqunun as a refugee.

And she chose to come to Canada in January? Trudeau must have made the highest bid by quite a margin.
"I want to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand, lots of it, on this and on that" – Adam Schiff
d0nb
Übergod

Liked in: 1215 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 18th, 2019, 9:53 am

The Green Barbarian wrote:

Why would she get $10 million? She hasn't murdered any US medics has she?

Still beating that drum? Sorry but soldiers in war zones take that risk. It’s called KIA, not murder.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4915 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 18th, 2019, 10:00 am

i'm happy we took her in you ok with that , glad she will not go back home were she as she said might of been killed , by a religion of peace islam :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7860 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 18th, 2019, 10:01 am

Omnitheo wrote:
Still beating that drum? Sorry but soldiers in war zones take that risk. It’s called KIA, not murder.

whatever you want to call it (or spin it) it's clear Canada only pays out $10 million to terrorists with blood on their hands. So this girl gets nothing.
Justin Trudeau or Kathleen Wynne - who was the bigger troglodyte?
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 24225 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 18th, 2019, 11:18 am

Dearie me. Rahaf is already complaining about being restricted in her movements thanks to the private security service she is receiving from the Canadian taxpayer.

Now there is another Saudi female tweeting for entry to the land of Nod. And soon, many more. (That's my polite way of saying told you so).

So here we are now. Immigration by Tweet.

Why just not issue one-way airline tickets to everyone on the globe? It would solve the issue of family reunification too as the gang would all be here, ready and willing to pick up where they left off.

[icon_lol2.gif]

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/the-wo ... -treatment
People with opinions just go around bothering each other with them. (S. Gautama)
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. (W. Churchill)
Catsumi

Liked in: 6155 posts

Postby HoboJo » Jan 20th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Why just not issue one-way airline tickets to everyone on the globe?

I hate to see such a waste of jet fuel.

Maybe we should let the world know that most of Canada is also desert? Arctic desert mind you.
HoboJo
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 474 posts

Return to Bickering Room