Liberal Party.

Discuss the upcoming provincial election. Keep it civil in here, people. It's not the Political Arena.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Liberal Party.

Post by Smurf »

Please point out and explain which points are BS.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

Rwede wrote:Sigh. Another copy-paste from Fat Alex. I guess when you have all day to dream up BS, you can come up with truckloads of the stuff.

It wasn't hard to come up with this truck load of facts surrounding your government.Cut and paste from Alex ,thanks for the compliment,comparing my work to someone like him.All the listed points are from real life cons ,lies,misrepresentations and experiences with your liberal government..It is the Liberal history nothing to be proud of.
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

maple leaf wrote:
Rwede wrote:Sigh. Another copy-paste from Fat Alex. I guess when you have all day to dream up BS, you can come up with truckloads of the stuff.

It wasn't hard to come up with this truck load of facts surrounding your government.Cut and paste from Alex ,thanks for the compliment,comparing my work to someone like him.All the listed points are from real life cons ,lies,misrepresentations and experiences with your liberal government..It is the Liberal history nothing to be proud of.

Whatdyaknow, it's word for word on Alex's site from his trained seals. And here you're representing the work as your own. Goodness gracious, the left get caught every time on these things, don't they?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

AND... who cares.

The points are ALL legitimate.
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

Rwede wrote:
maple leaf wrote:

Whatdyaknow, it's word for word on Alex's site from his trained seals. And here you're representing the work as your own. Goodness gracious, the left get caught every time on these things, don't they?

Is that in the bazarro world were you find the opposite to everything, like polls showing Christy Clark ahead of the NDP?I haven't seen anything posted on Alex's site the same as what I posted. And if there is some place out there showing the same list ,it was either posted by me as I take every opportunity to point out Liberal malfeasant lies and deceit as often and as much as I can. or someone else cut and pasted my list ,originally posted on this thread on page 1 on Sept 16th.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

RW seeing as you seem to know exactly where it was taken from "Whatdyaknow, it's word for word on Alex's site from his trained seals." please give us a link. Otherwise we will have to call,well you know.

You still haven't pointed out which statements are BS and why or are you having trouble with that also.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Richard if you really know the truth and want to do some good please post the information I asked for. It would be helpful for myself and many others on here I'm sure if you could prove all these things we believe are true are actually wrong. I would be prepared to rethink my postion if you proved them all to be BS. Why don't you give it the good old college try. Otherwise I will have to presume you are spreading lies and I will stay on track to help get rid of the Liberals as fast as we possibly can..

maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

Rwede wrote:

I thought personal attacks are forbidden on here.This is a personal attack to my credibility. False, unsubstantiated ,unproven allegations towards me personally.RWEDE you owe me an apology.
I once again claim that I am the one who compiled this list of lies,deceit,mismanagement,malfeasant,that is the Liberal history.But I guess like most Liberals you would rather deflect ,deny,take no responsibility for your governments fallacies,and pretend that these things never happened.Show me how any one of these points never happened and I would be glad to remove it from the list.

Added to the list is the latest sleazy insider Liberal report done to cover up and make them look better than they are .A Self serving government looking after no one else but themselves.

Words describing the liberal party that keep coming up ,such as incompetent,mismanagement,lies,deceit,malfeasant.Thought I would make a list of what this currant government has under taken to deserve such description .Please feel free to add to the list,it is only what I could think of, off the top of my head.

The most open, accountable and democratic government in Canada.Yet are in court spending thousands upon thousands loosing court cases ,like over ripping up contracts and hiding info from the Auditor general on the BC rail sale.

promises of tax cuts with one side of their mouths,then take it back with things like MSP premiums and carbon tax,hurting the middle class the most.

Liberals reverse the changes to MLA pensions that had been made by the NDP,once again giving MLA's gold plated pensions.

Liberals vote themselves big raises while insisting everyone else settles for 0%

Medical care when and were you need it,was the election promise.Cutting and slashing many medical services,mostly hurting people such as special needs and seniors.

Stop the endless bureaucratic restructuring that has drained resources from children and family services,was the promises.Gave CLBC managers big bonuses for kicking the most vulnerable to the curb,then tell us they cancelled the bonuses to later we find out they got it anyway under wages.

Vancouver convention centre, we where told would cost 495 million ballooned to 883,2 million. Campbell picked B.C. Liberal insiders to be project leaders. The board was chaired by his deputy minister, and included a former Liberal party president. According to the Auditor General, "from the beginning the board lacked a member with the appropriate expertise for a project of this specialized nature."

Not sell or privatize BC Rail.We all know how that went.

Kinsella is alleged to have been involved in entering the $505 million dollar BC Rail tax indemnity (refund) on the books at 255 million. The sale of BC Rail included a $505 million BC Rail tax indemnity on top of $750 million cash and $250 million in direct tax credits. Under the terms of the indemnity, If CN is not refunded the amount of the indemnity from the Federal Government, the Province will return this amount. This reduces the sale price of BC Rail from $1.05 billion to around $500 million. The BC Rail tax indemnity was taken off the Public Accounts in January 2005, before the May 2005 election, when it was reclassified a contingent liability. The BC Rail sale Annual Report was defective and did not cite the indemnity, and recorded these tax credits at zero bookvalue.[29]
snip from wikipedia.

Paid 6 million to convicted criminals ,which should only be paid to not guilty parties.

30 million payout to fix the bungling of an uranium mine application.

ICBC rates increase while managers get big bonuses,and government raids funds for general revenue.

Changing rules on IPP 's to make Hydro buy their power first at up to 4 times the rate hydro can produce it for.

HST not on the radar,then spending millions on miss leading stick man adds giving half biased truths.

Wasted hundreds of thousands amusing corporate big wigs at the Olympics,promising us thousands of jobs and business as a result,never happened.

Sea to sky highway will not cost no more than 600 million says Collen Hansen.User vehicle charges to the tune of 63 million every year for contracts over 25 years ,over and above 600 million.

looses 35 million to name BC place

Replaces BC place roof which still had life for 20 more years.We were told it would cost 100-150 million.But in march 2008 it became 365 million,then in Nov it became 458 million,then by 2010 it was 563 million.

The Campbell government admitted that during the most recent election they suppressed information showing the number of people in BC forced to apply for welfare had increased by 10,000. The information was released shortly after the election http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columb ... es-up.html

Liberal's own fudget-budget Before the 2009 election ,the liberals lead us to believe the deficit was 495 million ,then after the election it was discovered to really be 2.7 billion .

Kash Heed breaks Election rules and yet is a sitting MLA.Liberals seam to be above the law.

Shady back room deals to get the Liberals to privatize liquor transportation,With no business plan to do so.
Government book keeping so bad the Auditor general shakes head as can't make sense of them.

Contractual obligations increased by 300 % since 2005/2006 from 34 billion to now 96 billion.The provincial debt reported to be 51 billion.For a total of 146 billion in debt.

Continues to cancel fall sittings of the legislature,were they can be held accountable for their policies and taken to task for their responsibility to the tax payers in the ministries they control.

The most open, accountable and democratic government in Canada.Yet are in court spending thousands upon thousands loosing court cases ,like over ripping up contracts and hiding info from the Auditor general on the BC rail sale.

promises of tax cuts with one side of their mouths,then take it back with things like MSP premiums and carbon tax,hurting the middle class the most.

Liberals reverse the changes to MLA pensions that had been made by the NDP,once again giving MLA's gold plated pensions.

Liberals vote themselves big raises while insisting everyone else settles for 0%

Medical care when and were you need it,was the election promise.Cutting and slashing many medical services,mostly hurting people such as special needs and seniors.

Stop the endless bureaucratic restructuring that has drained resources from children and family services,was the promises.Gave CLBC managers big bonuses for kicking the most vulnerable to the curb,then tell us they cancelled the bonuses to later we find out they got it anyway under wages.

Vancouver convention centre, we where told would cost 495 million ballooned to 883,2 million. Campbell picked B.C. Liberal insiders to be project leaders. The board was chaired by his deputy minister, and included a former Liberal party president. According to the Auditor General, "from the beginning the board lacked a member with the appropriate expertise for a project of this specialized nature."

Not sell or privatize BC Rail.We all know how that went.

Kinsella is alleged to have been involved in entering the $505 million dollar BC Rail tax indemnity (refund) on the books at 255 million. The sale of BC Rail included a $505 million BC Rail tax indemnity on top of $750 million cash and $250 million in direct tax credits. Under the terms of the indemnity, If CN is not refunded the amount of the indemnity from the Federal Government, the Province will return this amount. This reduces the sale price of BC Rail from $1.05 billion to around $500 million. The BC Rail tax indemnity was taken off the Public Accounts in January 2005, before the May 2005 election, when it was reclassified a contingent liability. The BC Rail sale Annual Report was defective and did not cite the indemnity, and recorded these tax credits at zero bookvalue.[29]
snip from wikipedia.

Paid 6 million to convicted criminals ,which should only be paid to not guilty parties.

30 million payout to fix the bungling of an uranium mine application.

ICBC rates increase while managers get big bonuses,and government raids funds for general revenue.

Changing rules on IPP 's to make Hydro buy their power first at up to 4 times the rate hydro can produce it for.

HST not on the radar,then spending millions on miss leading stick man adds giving half biased truths.

Wasted hundreds of thousands amusing corporate big wigs at the Olympics,promising us thousands of jobs and business as a result,never happened.

Sea to sky highway will not cost no more than 600 million says Collen Hansen.User vehicle charges to the tune of 63 million every year for contracts over 25 years ,over and above 600 million.

looses 35 million to name BC place

Replaces BC place roof which still had life for 20 more years.We were told it would cost 100-150 million.But in march 2008 it became 365 million,then in Nov it became 458 million,then by 2010 it was 563 million.

The Campbell government admitted that during the most recent election they suppressed information showing the number of people in BC forced to apply for welfare had increased by 10,000. The information was released shortly after the election http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columb ... es-up.html

Liberal's own fudget-budget Before the 2009 election ,the liberals lead us to believe the deficit was 495 million ,then after the election it was discovered to really be 2.7 billion .

Kash Heed breaks Election rules and yet is a sitting MLA.Liberals seam to be above the law.

Shady back room deals to get the Liberals to privatize liquor transportation,With no business plan to do so.
Government book keeping so bad the Auditor general shakes head as can't make sense of them.

Contractual obligations increased by 300 % since 2005/2006 from 34 billion to now 96 billion.The provincial debt reported to be 51 billion.For a total of 146 billion in debt.

Continues to cancel fall sittings of the legislature,were they can be held accountable for their policies and taken to task for their responsibility to the tax payers in the ministries they control.

Liberal insiders manipulating Burnaby Hospital report says NDP
Emails show Liberals appointees blaming health authority for problems, says critic
The B.C. NDP says Liberal party insiders are using "sleazy tactics" to manipulate the findings of a public consultation committee looking at the future of Burnaby Hospital.
NDP Health Critic Mike Farnworth says a committee formed back in April to look at the future of Burnaby Hospital was supposed to be impartial and unbiased, but he says it's been anything but that http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... mails.html
Verminator
Board Meister

Post by Verminator »

Smurf wrote:Richard if you really know the truth and want to do some good please post the information I asked for. It would be helpful for myself and many others on here I'm sure if you could prove all these things we believe are true are actually wrong. I would be prepared to rethink my postion if you proved them all to be BS. Why don't you give it the good old college try. Otherwise I will have to presume you are spreading lies and I will stay on track to help get rid of the Liberals as fast as we possibly can..

The silence from Rwede is deafening...
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Yeah I notice he's on other topics today so I guess he's just avoiding this one. Have to assume he has no answers for us so he actually knows that everything on the list is true. Sometimes silence tells the whole story.

Kodidad
Übergod

Post by Kodidad »

http://northerninsights.blogspot.ca/201 ... umbia.html
NET ZERO??
MY OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING, SAME AS YOURS
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Smurf wrote:Yeah I notice he's on other topics today so I guess he's just avoiding this one. Have to assume he has no answers for us so he actually knows that everything on the list is true. Sometimes silence tells the whole story.

he's funny
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

what has happened to greenie?
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

Steven Carter,Christy Clarks newest best friend should fit in quite well with the Liberal crowd.He is just as sleazy as all the Liberals.

EDMONTON — Alison Redford’s newly minted chief of staff will be meeting with the province’s ethics commissioner this week over concerns of his whopping $600,000 business debt, confirms a spokesman to the premier’s office.

Jay O’Neill, a spokesman with Redford’s office, says Stephen Carter made an appointment to meet with the ethics commissioner well before news broke that he owes more than $600,000, most to the University of Calgary.

Carter hasn’t paid a cent towards the debts after a court ordered him to do so.

“The ethics commissioner can look into it and then we can seek (the commissioner’s guidance) on this issue,” said O’Neill. “We will wait to see what he will come up with these results.”

Carter, the strategist behind some of Alberta’s biggest political plays of recent years and Redford’s newly-minted main man, owes more than $600,000 in court-ordered judgments — including more than $400,000 owed to the University of Calgary and more than $91,500 to Stampede Entertainment Inc. — against his now-defunct company Carter McRae Events.http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/10/09/pr ... cs-commish
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

What goes on in the political circles these days shouldn't surprise anyone. Ethic are a thing of the past in politics.

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2013”