B.C. Election 2013

Discuss the upcoming provincial election. Keep it civil in here, people. It's not the Political Arena.
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: B.C. Election 2013

Post by maple leaf »

I guess money along with attack ads do buy elections.It's a sad,sad day for BC when lies corruption deceit and mismanagement are rewarded.Guess they can do whatever they want now and get away with it.Oh well, I'm going fishing while there is still at least a few clean lakes left.
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

maple leaf wrote:It's a sad,sad day for BC when lies corruption deceit and mismanagement are rewarded.

Oh but they weren't, Adrian lost!

If they ever plan to make a resurgence, they're going to have to find someone a bit more palatable than Adrian, to lead their party.

A number of people on here, more or less said for quite some time, that those who were celebrating Adrian's crowning as Premier, were a bit premature with the celebration party, and that Adrian was riding on a wave of Liberal hate without a viable plan of his own.

We also stated that eventually simply sitting in the wings with his mouth shut, expecting to win an election by the Liberals taking themselves out, was risky, and once he was forced to speak and tell voters what the NDP plan is the tide would change.

Well the tide did change the moment Adrian began to speak.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

maple leaf wrote:I guess money along with attack ads do buy elections.It's a sad,sad day for BC when lies corruption deceit and mismanagement are rewarded.Guess they can do whatever they want now and get away with it.Oh well, I'm going fishing while there is still at least a few clean lakes left.
If I were you I'd look at the policies of your party rather than blaming the Liberals for defeating the NDP. If the Liberals are really doing all of those terrible things what does that say about the NDP that saw them rejected so decisively? It's just all the fault of the Liberals? You see nothing wrong with NDP policies? Nothing wrong with the NDP campaign? Everything is all still perfect with the NDP? Keep thinking that way and you'll continue to be disappointed election after election. By the way, it would also be nice to hear you say a good word about Christy Clark and the campaign. If the NDP had won I would have wished them well.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Guess Dix shouldn't have sat back waiting for it to drop into his lap.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2013”