Why should I vote Conservative?

Discuss the upcoming provincial election. Keep it civil in here, people. It's not the Political Arena.
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Why should I vote Conservative?

Post by French Castanut »

Okay, so let's say for example that I'm fairly new to BC and don't know much about BC politics, why should I vote Conservative?
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Why should I vote Conservative?

Post by kibbs »

because you don't know what else to do.
Peace be with you.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Because there is no other viable alternative for a cowardly BC electorate to stop treading along the decades old beaten path designed for a beaten electorate.

Nab
Al Czervic
Guru

Post by Al Czervic »

Just catching up on BC Conservatives since I have been away. Not much to catch up on - still largely a party of clowns under senior clown John Cummins. Get a real leader, some decent candidates and advisers and they have potential. Or - wait around and work with what is left of the BC Liberal party after the election
Back with a vengeance
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

If the righties were smart ,they would all vote Conservatives and elect some MLA's and have an opposition.Anyone but the most corrupt Liberal government in BC's History,is the smarter move.
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
French Castanut
Lord of the Board

Post by French Castanut »

NAB wrote:Because there is no other viable alternative for a cowardly BC electorate to stop treading along the decades old beaten path designed for a beaten electorate.

Nab

Sounds like the best reason so far
Vote C'Nutz for President of the Republic of BC May 14th!
rideforever
Übergod

Post by rideforever »

Vote conservative if you love hypocrisy and wasted law enforcement resources.

When election crimes benefit the cons they have no interest in finding the perpetrator. They've not pushed to find those responsible for robocalls in the federal election.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 ... s-act.html
"I cannot help but comment that if the government was interested in the public being fully informed and the issue of robocalls being properly addressed, a full public inquiry would be called, rather than a charge laid against a single individual who held a junior position on a single campaign and who clearly lacked the resources and access to the data required to make the robocalls. I am confident the public agrees."

When a similar but much less effective crime takes place, election signs go missing, they call the police, and cry to the media.
http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#91899
McLoughlin believed the remaining sign contained fingerprints and contacted police with the hopes of finding the culprit

Seriously!?!? He wants fingerprints taken from the REMAINING sign. This would be silly enough if he was asking for fingerprints off signs he found in a dumpster. But to sick the police on anyone who touched his REMAINING sign, is a complete waste of police funding. Typical con, wasting our tax dollars fighting unwinnable battles.

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2013”