Take responsibility, Dix

Discuss the upcoming provincial election. Keep it civil in here, people. It's not the Political Arena.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Take responsibility, Dix

Post by Rwede »

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Take responsibility, Dix

Post by Gone_Fishin »

This video is a political coup for the Liberals. Dix, already under extreme pressure for piddling away a 20 percent lead, has now broken another promise and started with an attack campaign. The tipping point for Dix to lose the election due to his changing direction and breaking more and more promises? I think so!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Its_Like_That
Fledgling

Post by Its_Like_That »

Dix is a beggar, literally.

He looks like a beggar on a traffic median.

Always looking for a handout, to spend on his dog or a planters wart or his next meal.

Meanwhile, just like the beggar on the median, he's always looking for somebody else to pay his way.
Looney
Fledgling

Post by Looney »

Yeah but at least he doesn't want that way paved with gold like the Liberals who gave themselves huge raises and gold plated pensions.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Looney wrote:Yeah but at least he doesn't want that way paved with gold like the Liberals who gave themselves huge raises and gold plated pensions.

you have a good point. It sure showed a lot of integrity for Carole James and Dix and the gang of slime in the NDP to vote against those pensions...oh wait...
Not afraid to say "It".

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2013”