News release - Adrian Dix must fire NDP candidate

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: News release - Adrian Dix must fire NDP candidate

Post by grammafreddy »

There's a lot of small unmarked graves around those residential schools.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

butcher99 wrote:It might be recognized as wrong now, at the time it was the way of the world. All of the world. How long do we have to pay for the faults of our fathers fathers fathers fathers? How many generations will the madness continue?

I think we will continue to pay, as long as people figure it was "just the way of the world" and "get over it" attitude. Until we understand and have compansion for what happened, to various races and religions, this "madness" will go on
james-d
Banned

Post by james-d »

To butcher 99, I would like to hear more about this so called system the Indians had before the white man arrived, Do you mean fighting with other tribes, starving to death, They profess to be conservationists, never were and never will be, They killed everthing in site, and then ate their own dogs.WE made a terrible mistake We should have assimilated them into our society. We would not be having these conversations and they would have a lot more self esteem and self worth then most of them do now. Not all but most.we stole their land from them, so What, it was not theirs for us to steal, Who told you that. They just happened to be living here. Well trying to exist. If someone heaven forbid comes here and beats us up and takes over ,Well we lost they won .tough .They were warring nations ,and those few that weren't well Talk to the Haida they will tell you what they did with those ones. Let's stop the drain and the nonsense and give them back some dignity ,no more handouts. It costs US too much.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

i think that if natives want to sit down and and sort out these treaties they need to send someone forward to talk.Not to protest or showboat in a suit trying to be over conciliatory.
Natives should be more inclusive with part natives and those living off the res.
I think Pam Palmater would have been the better choice for a First Nations representative.
Where is Idle no More in the media? A far better topic then Miss Dayleen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0rFb0lHPM
Peace be with you.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

james-d wrote:To butcher 99, I would like to hear more about this so called system the Indians had before the white man arrived, Do you mean fighting with other tribes, starving to death, They profess to be conservationists, never were and never will be, They killed everthing in site, and then ate their own dogs.WE made a terrible mistake We should have assimilated them into our society. We would not be having these conversations and they would have a lot more self esteem and self worth then most of them do now. Not all but most.we stole their land from them, so What, it was not theirs for us to steal, Who told you that. They just happened to be living here. Well trying to exist. If someone heaven forbid comes here and beats us up and takes over ,Well we lost they won .tough .They were warring nations ,and those few that weren't well Talk to the Haida they will tell you what they did with those ones. Let's stop the drain and the nonsense and give them back some dignity ,no more handouts. It costs US too much.

Dayleen? Is that you?
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Anonymous123 wrote:Dayleen? Is that you?

100% of us, including Dayleen do not know our facts, because the facts have been covered up.
But Dayleen isn't a racist.

Daniel N. Paul

As a person of First Nation ancestry I cannot help but wonder if the failure of Caucasian Americans and Canadians to reveal and teach about the horrors their ancestors carried out against North American First Nation Peoples is a deliberate cover-up, or an indication they hold within their minds a notion the life of a First Nation person is valueless—not worthy of human considerations. The latter is probably the more plausible, because it is an unchallengeable fact that the crimes against humanity committed against our peoples over the centuries by people of European descent are not viewed with the same abhorrence by Caucasians that such crimes against other races of people are viewed. If such were the case there would be unconditional condemnation of it, and the knowledge would be readily available and taught in schools. –FROM THE INTRODUCTION

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Trigger69
Fledgling

Post by Trigger69 »

samsquench07 wrote:Dear trigger69, I think your statement is getting a little carried away. I do agree, we live in the best country in the world. I don't recal saying otherwise.

That doesn't mean I should sit around and watch government blow our hard earned money. To much poverty etc that doesn't have to be that way. We can always do better.

I think your statement regarding the govt not giving anything back goes a bit too far...yes there is poverty and a lot of other things unsavoury in this country but our govt has been stable and ensures we as citizens have had a stable economy for decades. So yes they have done their jobs. No one is asking you to sit and watch over spending but you clearly stated the govt has done nothing for you to write about when clearly you do not appreciate what they have done.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Dear trigger, once again , you have clearly got carried away. I was originally only stating that the government was giving me nothing back in terms, of a big fat bonus on a gst checks, or a big fat bonus saying thanks for paying taxes, we spent more wisely this year, so heres some back.

That is all I was stating, Nothing more, nothing less. Now you seem to get out of that, that I was disgruntle to be born here or something which is far from the truth. Even though I point out to you exactly what I was originally talking about, you seem to still want to argue, and take my quote out of text. Not sure why. That is up to you.
Trigger69
Fledgling

Post by Trigger69 »

samsquench07 wrote:Dear trigger, once again , you have clearly got carried away. I was originally only stating that the government was giving me nothing back in terms, of a big fat bonus on a gst checks, or a big fat bonus saying thanks for paying taxes, we spent more wisely this year, so heres some back.

That is all I was stating, Nothing more, nothing less. Now you seem to get out of that, that I was disgruntle to be born here or something which is far from the truth. Even though I point out to you exactly what I was originally talking about, you seem to still want to argue, and take my quote out of text. Not sure why. That is up to you.

I'm not here to argue I was merely speaking to your post as how I took it. If I was mistaken then thanks for clearing it up for me.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

No problem. By no means do I think governments have never did the country any good. Of course we need structure, and I am very happy to be born and live in Canada. I just think they take our hard earned money now adays, and blow it on useless stuff that benefits themselves, and nobody else.

Not all spending of course, its not all bad.
samsquench07
Übergod

Post by samsquench07 »

Funny, castanet poll said over 75% would vote for dayleen, yet she is dead last in this election. Just goes to show, people don't agree with racist remarks like hers. Restores my faith in human compassion.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

samsquench07 wrote:Funny, castanet poll said over 75% would vote for dayleen, yet she is dead last in this election. Just goes to show, people don't agree with racist remarks like hers. Restores my faith in human compassion.

LOL - so 75% of Castanet readers who answered the poll chose Dayleen. That's nowhere near to anything like the provincial election where many more people vote. Don't think it has anything to do with her comments, either.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Don't think it has anything to do with her comments, either

I agree when they saw the NDP coming they bailed on their racist views and clung to their wallet instead .Typical weak minds
"these are not the values you are voting for" fall easily for Jedi Liberal mind tricks.
Peace be with you.

Return to “Kelowna/Mission”