Do vaccinations or inoculations trigger autism?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.

Re: Do vaccinations or inoculations trigger autism?

Postby the truth » Apr 4th, 2016, 11:09 am

100% correct, problem is its more than a few getting sick from vaccinations thats why--
Last edited by the truth on Apr 7th, 2016, 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4295 posts

Postby Fancy » Apr 4th, 2016, 5:05 pm

In 2013, 4,700 cases were officially reported, down from nearly 100,000 in 1980.[4] It is believed, however, that about a million cases occurred per year before the 1980s.[2] It currently occurs most often in Sub-Saharan Africa, India, and Indonesia.[2][5] In 2013, it resulted in 3,300 deaths down from 8,000 deaths in 1990.[6] In areas where it is still common, children are most affected. It is rare in the developed world due to widespread vaccination.[2] In the United States 57 cases were reported between 1980 and 2004. Death occurs in between 5% and 10% of those affected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphtheria
Being hurt (I see the truth changed the above post to read "sick" now) is one thing - dying from a disease is permanent.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 4790 posts

Postby kgcayenne » Apr 5th, 2016, 9:03 am

What these big pharmaceutical companies are not admitting is that there are deaths due to the reactions, and more of these autoimmune neurological conditions are being discovered as being treatable---read as deaths preventable---read as permanent disability preventable---read as autism reversible.

Unfortunately, to admit the existence of these reactions and avail them for treatment will not only result in some lawsuits, but now these conditions are open to being treated, and that will cost money, lots of money.

It is better for the big pharma companies to let treatable individuals die each year from the reactions.

I prefer that: not only no one die from a disease like diphtheria, but that no one dies from a reaction; or no one lives trapped in their own head; or no family has to care for a catatonic child; or no one has to pull the plug on a coma patient with minimal brain activity from which is actually recoverable...
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 3340 posts

Postby Silverstarqueen » Apr 7th, 2016, 6:38 am

Some people have to learn the hard way, their children pay. More parents need to see actual video pictures of how kids suffer from failure to vaccinate. Babies need to breathe. Pertussis pretty much takes that away and the baby can suffer for months.Babies dying from pertussis (and other preventable diseases) was common in "the good old days".

http://globalnews.ca/news/2623618/anti- ... paign=2014
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 1737 posts

Postby Healthyskeptic » Apr 13th, 2016, 11:31 am

I have two best friends who are respiratory therapists in hospitals. They've seen babies die or come in dead to emerg.
Sad!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The job of a skeptic generally comes down to critical examination of doubtful claims.
Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Liked in: 37 posts

Postby Healthyskeptic » Apr 13th, 2016, 11:35 am

Many years ago I was in Morroco and I noticed many old people who had deformed arms, legs, etc.
In Japan, same thing. I never saw younger people with these deformities.
I finally had an ah- ha moment of what it was when I recalled as a kid I saw my best friend's mom's new boyfriend. He had a limp. And we certainly noticed that that leg was shorter. We indelicately asked him "hey, mister, what's wrong with your leg?" He raised his pant leg and showed his withered leg from polio.

My generation never say this, my son's generation never say this, but the anti- vaxxers make it more and more likely to return.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The job of a skeptic generally comes down to critical examination of doubtful claims.
Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Postby Healthyskeptic » Apr 13th, 2016, 11:37 am

Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Postby kgcayenne » Apr 13th, 2016, 11:42 am

Healthyskeptic wrote:I have two best friends who are respiratory therapists in hospitals. They've seen babies die or come in dead to emerg.<br abp="1065">Sad!
That is sad, and if big pharma would acknowledge, take responsibility, and allow the medical community to have all---and I mean ALL---the relevant information to make it possible to treat those who do suffer side effects, then maybe the anti-vaxxers will sway fewer people.

However, money is the biiiiiiig problem; the first line IVIG treatment (requires thousands of blood donors per dose) is $20k each dose, it works by

...binding to receptors on antigen presenting cells, IVIG can increase the expression of the inhibitory Fc receptor, FcgRIIB, and shorten the half-life of auto-reactive antibodies
(Wikipedia)
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Healthyskeptic » Apr 13th, 2016, 4:11 pm

And could we see all the scientific data from Homeopathy companies on their efficacy?
Can we sue Big Sugar Pill when kids die from homeopathic 'inoculations' that treat/cure /prevent nothing?
Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Postby kgcayenne » Apr 13th, 2016, 5:00 pm

I must have missed where someone introduced homeopathy to this discussion, which would've been easy to miss; there are not a lot of homeopathy fans on here with whom to spar.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Healthyskeptic » Apr 13th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Marketplace on CBC had hidden cameras on mom's who took their babies in for naturopathic "inoculations"

They prepared homeopathic 'vaccines' with their kits of sugar pills.
Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Postby Healthyskeptic » Apr 13th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Postby OREZ » Apr 13th, 2016, 5:07 pm

You have a gift for going off topic.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."
OREZ
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1082 posts

Postby kgcayenne » Apr 13th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Maybe, Healthyskeptic, you should start a new thread if that's the direction in which you would now like to discuss your views.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Scadam » Apr 26th, 2016, 10:51 am

Healthyskeptic wrote:Many years ago I was in Morroco and I noticed many old people who had deformed arms, legs, etc.
In Japan, same thing. I never saw younger people with these deformities.
I finally had an ah- ha moment of what it was when I recalled as a kid I saw my best friend's mom's new boyfriend. He had a limp. And we certainly noticed that that leg was shorter. We indelicately asked him "hey, mister, what's wrong with your leg?" He raised his pant leg and showed his withered leg from polio.

My generation never say this, my son's generation never say this, but the anti- vaxxers make it more and more likely to return.

I'm interested to see how this unfolds. Will the children of these fools who do not listen to medical professionals be held legally liable for the avoidable risks they expose their children to? If a child becomes crippled because the parent doesn't "believe" in seatbelts, the parent is criminally liable. If a child becomes crippled because the parent doesn't "believe" in polio vaccine, they should be equally liable. In either case, their children certainly won't be thanking them, assuming they survive. We're seeing cases already of parents going to jail for failing to provide appropriate medical care; I wonder if and when that will be expanded to include appropriate preventative medical care.
Scadam
Übergod

Liked in: 194 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Health