Need help: Dr. signing medical marijuana Rx

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Need help with doctor signing medical marijuana prescrip

Post by the truth »

go to www.thhc.ca there out of Vernon ,they will help you with all your questions,good luck ,just call them or emai lthem its that easy,good luck
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
nikkiferrell78

Post by nikkiferrell78 »

Hey there I am interested on how the process works, who to see cause I refuse to take 8 prescription pills a day. Much appreciated if you could PM me info on how to get the ball rolling be nice to get the right stuff for chronic pain and the other issues I am suffering from, currently just get what I get underground, hit and miss.
Dave_1963
Banned

Post by Dave_1963 »

People, I would like to inform you the RCMP are monitoring this forum (I found out the hard way), so be super careful what you post on here.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

nikkiferrell78 wrote:Hey there I am interested on how the process works, who to see cause I refuse to take 8 prescription pills a day. Much appreciated if you could PM me info on how to get the ball rolling be nice to get the right stuff for chronic pain and the other issues I am suffering from, currently just get what I get underground, hit and miss.

are you a cop, lol lol lol
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Health”