What is the best? Brushing? Flossing? or Fluoride?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: What is the best? Brushing? Flossing? or Flouride?

Post by Thinktank »

So now I'll answer the question - what is the best?

First published in England in 1938 "The Wheel of Health' is about the Hunzas,
people who live in the mountains where Afghanistan meets China and India. The Hunzas
not only lived to 120, with all their own teeth, but they were stronger, and had better endurance.
The British who travelled there were amazed how the Hunzas were superior
in health to EVERYONE ELSE, even superior to other people who lived in similar conditions nearby.

The Hunzas were amazing organic farmers. The soil was continually replenished
with minerals from the glacier-ground sand from the aqueducts and with manures.
They ate plenty of vegetables, and the whole grains, not like us, who remove 80%
of the nutrition then bleach the flour with chemcials like chlorine to make it white.
Hunza also ate lots of sour milk, and apricots - they even used the kernel inside the apricot pit.

Hunza, the land of no sickness no doctors, no nurses, no insanity, no jails. And no cavities.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: What is the best? Brushing? Flossing? or Fluoride?

Post by Fancy »

So what's the answer? You gave the choice - Brushing, flossing or flouride.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

From a study released in the 1930s? Really? People lived to 120? Really? Based on what technology?
Did they even have carbon dating then? Did they have the ability to test for naturally occurring fluoride?
Honestly.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Anybody does water flossing?

I heard it's awesome.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

gardengirl wrote:From a study released in the 1930s? Really? People lived to 120? Really? Based on what technology?
Did they even have carbon dating then? Did they have the ability to test for naturally occurring fluoride?
Honestly.

Think Thinktank is mistaken:

Dr. John Clark stayed among the Hunza people for 20 months and in his book Hunza - Lost Kingdom of the Himalayas[26] writes: “I wish also to express my regrets to those travelers whose impressions have been contradicted by my experience. On my first trip through Hunza, I acquired almost all the misconceptions they did: The Healthy Hunzas, the Democratic Court, The Land Where There Are No Poor, and the rest—and only long-continued living in Hunza revealed the actual situations”. Regarding the misconception about Hunza people's health, John Clark also writes that most of patients had malaria, dysentery, worms, trachoma, and other things easily diagnosed and quickly treated; in his first two trips he treated 5,684 patients.

Furthermore, Clark reports that Hunza do not measure their age solely by calendar (metaphorically speaking, as he also said there were no calendars), but also by personal estimation of wisdom, leading to notions of typical lifespans of 120 or greater.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Quel surprise.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Sees an article and posts it taking it at face value. There's always more to the story isn't there.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

the article is garbage. I highly doubt there is malaria in the mountains of Hunza.

Organic fruit and vegetables sold in today's supermarkets are a serious health hazard, and thousands of people die yearly in the United States from E-coli and other bacterial contamination of organic fruits and vegetables.

http://biblelife.org/hunza.htm

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Liquidnails »

I'd be reluctant to believe anything that comes from a site called biblelife.

Regarding fluoridation, I do not approve of a fluoridated water supply regardless of its purported benefits. Toothpaste is fluoridated and that should be enough. In fact, it's widely accepted that additional fluoride to that currently available in toothpaste does not appear to be benefiting the teeth of the majority of people. Cutting back on dietary sugars and acidic foods/beverages is much more effective.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:the article is garbage. I highly doubt there is malaria in the mountains of Hunza.

Organic fruit and vegetables sold in today's supermarkets are a serious health hazard, and thousands of people die yearly in the United States from E-coli and other bacterial contamination of organic fruits and vegetables.

From the link:

They had considerable disease and often flooded into John Clark's dispensary for treatment
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Thinktank wrote:the article is garbage. I highly doubt there is malaria in the mountains of Hunza.

100 deaths is hardly thousands, Why not do some research before posting! Thousands of people get sick but not deaths.

http://epi.publichealth.nc.gov/cd/diseases/ecoli.html
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Bsuds wrote:100 deaths is hardly thousands, Why not do some research before posting! Thousands of people get sick but not deaths.

That's the article that is garbage. The same article that says the Hunzas were sickly people
also says that crap about thousands of deaths from organic.

Garbage.

Return to “Health”