Dr Burzynski's Cancer Treatment

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Dr Burzynski's Cancer Treatment

Post by the truth »

your push for, meds,meds ,meds and more meds , is interesting, but any alternative medicine , your always no, no ,no
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:your push for, meds,meds ,meds and more meds , is interesting, but any alternative medicine , your always no, no ,no

Who are you quoting? Certainly not me. Read up on Steve Mcqueen and his alternative therapy everyone raved about at the time.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

You can post all the negative stuff you want but we can too, problem is in conventional meds it would be loads because it's just the norm to see people die with conventional meds, to see something of natural meds hit the news is gonna happen because media goes after smaller groups and their bad events. Where it's just Not so usual. Media plays the public and you are living proof it works for them. You don't have to open your mind but more and more people are starting to see truth in nature as a healthy way over chemicals. I have known cancer patients who said during chemo they felt and smelled like metallic stuff and could taste it too. It's a bad thing when you feel your body being over loaded with foreign stuff it has to fight while fighting a disease too. I am not saying don't do it but if you do try to wash it out. Water and oxygen are our two main nessesities, without water you live about three days, without oxygen you live barely minutes and even then you might suffer extreme consequences. Then there is good food choices.
So go ahead, read a few stories and scare yourself out of a natural preventative and medicine. Your life. Your choice. Meanwhile natural is gaining respect by loads more then it did a few years ago. And it's no different then the few who still carry cash with them to go shopping, it happens but most are going for todays mainstream way of doing things. It's ok to stay Old school, if it works for you.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

More rhetoric yet not one word about the study. It's obvious you haven't researched the clinical trials at all. You might be surprised.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Fancy wrote:More rhetoric yet not one word about the study. It's obvious you haven't researched the clinical trials at all. You might be surprised.

I want to correct you on that, not only have I researched clinical trials and found what I needed but I even participated in two trials for my condition, both I received the med, not the placebo and one did have some effect, the second left me feeling some bit drunk and even hung over each morning, I lasted the full term on the first and only three months on the second. You stand corrected yet?
Anyway, yes, I study all drugs especially when they involve friends and family members and I let them know what I think even if I know they will take them anyway and I don't stand in the way but I make sure I have informed them. I have been asked how I can read the medical jargon that comes with most trial information and I laugh and tell them it takes time and a lot of interest. I have medical books and natural med books by the hundreds here and I read a ton on the web as well because the newest stuff is there mostly. SURPRISED YET? If we were on the phone I could read you a complete trial and explain what what they mean.
I did those trials because they were of an interest to me to help others with my condition and not for the money,,,, because in Canada, they don't pay out cash, except for any travel expense which in Kelowna is rated usually at 50 bucks a trip for your day in some cases and the odd gift the drug company might send to its participants which again isn't often.Other then that, nothing is paid because our government considers it an encouragement for the participant to sway the results for the companies drug, or something like that is their excuse. But it was an experience. I love trials and I hope to see more on the natural side. Check out Kelowna's OK Clinical Trials with Dr Sally Godsell and Paul Latimer. They are right down town and they have known me for years and still contact me if anything in my interest shows up. Dr Paul Latimer writes in the columns for Castanet.
There, now we are not so surprised anymore. You sure do a lot of assuming. I love it when people try to act like they are a fly on your wall and they know more about you then you yourself.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Roadster wrote: You sure do a lot of assuming. I love it when people try to act like they are a fly on your wall and they know more about you then you yourself.

No, I don't do a lot of assuming (I would say the shoe is on the other foot). You haven't mentioned one clinical trial done by Burzynski (the topic is cancer if you recall and that was what I specifically was talking about so I remain skeptical you participated in it).

Roadster wrote:Anyway, yes, I study all drugs especially when they involve friends and family members and I let them know what I think even if I know they will take them anyway and I don't stand in the way but I make sure I have informed them.
Information should always include all aspects - the good and the bad. You say I don't have to open my mind (I have an open mind but you wouldn't know that) yet it takes an open mind to look at all the facts whether one likes them or not and come to a decision as to what's best for an individual and that can be extremely hard to do.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Fancy wrote:No, I don't do a lot of assuming (I would say the shoe is on the other foot). You haven't mentioned one clinical trial done by Burzynski (the topic is cancer if you recall).

There is not much for me to say because he says it all and its best one read his stuff and interpret it as they feel right to do. I do not push his stuff, I read it and I understand cancer as a disease that's brought on by pollution, bad choices and ignorance, mostly by the authorities we trust most. It should be a done deal in the year 2015, whether that be by better choices in foods offered and by cure, instead we rely on drugs that kill both good and bad and hope we can survive that, but we don't cleans to get their conventional meds out of our bodies along with the other chemicals our government states is Good for us and allows in our foods as safely rated. Let's let the man tell you what he knows, he is best at his work and I surely can't improve on that, nor will I try to look smarter then him, but I do encourage reading and gaining an understanding of the right choices.
If this was about any disease you could ask me how to help yourself and I would either come up with an answer or get you an answer by looking into it, I am no encyclopedia but I don't mind helping people.
A good friend of mine said she has tried Everything to clear up her sinuses including nasal passage surgery. I told her Last week to spray her ears with colonial silver and she has, what's interesting is she came here yesterday and said the drainage was wild and she can breath again, also her snoring has lessened and she wasn't bone dry in the nose and throat the last few mornings. Ok, so ya. Is it a cure? We shall see.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You either participated in the clinical trials that has been reviewed or you haven't.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Fancy wrote: Information should always include all aspects - the good and the bad. You say I don't have to open my mind (I have an open mind but you wouldn't know that) yet it takes an open mind to look at all the facts whether one likes them or not and come to a decision as to what's best for an individual and that can be extremely hard to do.

This is my point exactly, rather then dismiss it by posting negative stuff to scare others off, let them be the judge and educate themselves, it's really an interesting topic for some who are into their own health and have quit relying on someone in office to decide what's good for who.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Fancy wrote:You either participated in the clinical trials that has been reviewed or you haven't.

Huh???
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

I participated in two trials that have been completed and results are done. I couldn't complete the second one for its whole term because the drugs were too intense for my body.
I also read trial results on many substances, natural and conventional. Especially on drugs that involve those close to me. I like to know what the results were and what side effects were found especially.
There is a lot of information in the trial notes. You'd be surprised.
Last edited by Roadster on Jun 16th, 2015, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Dr Burzynski's Cancer Treatment clinical trials? Really?

The Burzynski Clinic is a medical clinic in Texas, United States founded in 1976 and offering unproven cancer treatment. It is best known for the controversial "antineoplaston therapy", a chemotherapy using compounds it calls antineoplastons, devised by the clinic's founder Stanislaw Burzynski in the 1970s.

The clinic has been the focus of criticism primarily due to the way its antineoplaston therapy is promoted, the costs for cancer patients participating in "trials" of antineoplastons, problems with the way these trials are run, and legal cases brought as a result of the sale of the therapy without state board approval. Additionally, there is no accepted scientific evidence of clinical efficacy of antineoplaston combinations for various diseases.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Fancy wrote:Dr Burzynski's Cancer Treatment clinical trials? Really?

No,,,, not in his, in conventional trials done here in Kelowna... Read back, I explained it. I said I have even participated in trials when you said I don't read trials notes. If he did one here in Canada I would participate, right now those trials are not usually local to us or our country. But,,, I have read probably hundreds of trials notes, natural and conventional. I have also studied this doctor and many others and I love what they are trying to do. They are trying to open our minds and give us other options when we don't want bad chemicals to take care of our illnesses.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Roadster wrote:No,,,, not in his, in conventional trials done here in Kelowna... Read back

No, you read back - you seem lost as to what the topic is and it certainly isn't about you.
Roadster wrote:when you said I don't read trials notes.
That's NOT what I said.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Ah, you added a quote there, and I know where he is and what he does, interesting,,, and yes he has been slammed for his work, he will be and so will all others who try to find cures because Cures are Not allowed. The powers that be will keep boxing these guys in as they have for many years, read up on Laetrile and you will see there was a possible cure but it was *bleep* down by those interested in big Pharma and now is being rediscovered and I hope they succeed.

Return to “Health”