10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Post by Fancy »

What in the world are you blathering about? You've obviously posted on the wrong thread.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

removed.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Jun 30th, 2015, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Since it's obvious some didn't read the link - here's an excerpt:

Immunizations
• Your child should not receive “live” vaccines, such as those for smallpox, measles, mumps or varicella (chicken pox) unless approved by your doctor. Your child should stay away from anyone who has received the smallpox vaccine within the past four weeks. Your child should stay away from anyone who has a rash after receiving the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) vaccine or has skin lesions after receiving the measles or varicella vaccine.
• Your child may receive polio shots, if your doctor approves it. He or she should not take the oral polio vaccine (given by mouth). Your child should stay away from children who have received polio vaccine by mouth within the last four weeks.
• DTP (diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis), hepatitis B, Hib (“H-flu”) and flu vaccines may be given on the usual schedule.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Funny you didn't hate the exerpt that said that outbreaks that get blamed on those who aren't immunized can be just as easily caused by those who have been ( more so even because they think they're "bulletproof")
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Or the other inconvenient fact that meddling too much with medicine and/or immunizations lead to medicine /iminization resistant strains making things worse down the road. Iminizatios themselves arent all necessarily the evil. In fact, in some cases , they're the lesser of 2 evils ( although it's been said the lesser of 2 evils is still evil). It is , rather the over medication/immunization of people that causes concern ( as well as the greedy unsafe practices of the bloated pharmaceutical industry that puts profits before people)
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I don't use the word "hate" except in extreme circumstances. I just pointed out some information has been around for a long while.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

For those who are so against immunization, would you suggest we go back to the good ol' days when half the children died by the age of 5 or 6. Most of those who are so opposed would not be alive (and possibly not even born) today if they or their parents hadn't been immunized. How many of those have watched a baby struggle to breathe because they had to tough it out with pertussis?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Fancy wrote:I don't use the word "hate" except in extreme circumstances. I just pointed out some information has been around for a long while.

That was supposed to say share . It's my bad I didn't spell check the phones "correction" of a word I must have mispelled, but being that I quoted your post and mentioned "exerpt" it amazes me you couldn't deduce that. Like I said , my bad on that but the post ( with proper word) still stands now. I'll say again, funny how you conveniently didn't share that part
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Silverstarqueen wrote:For those who are so against immunization, would you suggest we go back to the good ol' days when half the children died by the age of 5 or 6. Most of those who are so opposed would not be alive (and possibly not even born) today if they or their parents hadn't been immunized. How many of those have watched a baby struggle to breathe because they had to tough it out with pertussis?

We also didn't have crazy medicine resistant super bugs etc. Again, most people are against the reality of them not the idea of them. They have been shown time and again to be unsafe, they are profit driven and over used. Show me an altruistic pharmaceutical company that cares more about people than profit and safely makes a vaccine that is needed rather than "needed" and I for one will be all over it. I actually did a double take to see who posted this. Not that you should care what my opinion is, but I was disappointed to see this post came from you. From what I've read Id easily assume you're not such a believer in the benign "intelligence" of the pharmaceutical industry . Each to their own I guess
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

sanfish wrote:funny how you conveniently didn't share that part

Funny is the fact that the whole article was there for everyone to read (that no one responded to) and the part I posted was pertinent to my point. I learned when my kids were infants to keep them away from those with lowered immune systems after receiving their shots. At least wear a mask.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

So the only conclusion that can be made is, that someone who is not enamoured with the pharmaceutical industry does actually find use for some of their products. I do think many drugs and some vaccines are overused. I also think there is a time and a place for some pharmaceuticals. Blanket condemnation of very useful products (which save lives by the way) is not a very carefully thought out position. Literally millions of people are alive today, or their children, because of vaccinations, antibiotics, insulin, etc. Should we have given boatloads of anitbiotics to millions of farm animals. No, that is probably the main cause of antibiotic resistance today. At least one of my children, and a couple of other family members are alive today because of antibiotics and vaccinations that prevented more serious illness. Should I have just let them die so that no pharmaceutical company could benefit? I think not. Sure ,letting the weaker members of our society die, will result in only stronger ones surviving. But is that really what we want for our society? Are you willing to forgo antibiotic the next time you or your child has bacterial pneumonia, or a smallpox vaccination if it ever comes back?
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Fancy wrote:Funny is the fact that the whole article was there for everyone to read (that no one responded to) and the part I posted was pertinent to my point. I learned when my kids were infants to keep them away from those with lowered immune systems after receiving their shots. At least wear a mask.

Yes the whole article was there for anyone to read, but you still conveniently chose to share a small part while conveniently leaving out others. At least I share the whole picture of what I'm posting. Your posts are disengenious at best and manipulative at worst. Thankfully, I put very little stock in anything you have to say
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lol - no point in posting the whole thing - just what I was talking about. The information has been around for decades. Too bad you can't stick to the facts. Moderators frown on posting complete articles when a link will do.
Scadam
Übergod

Post by Scadam »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Health”