10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: 10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:what more do you want now fancy CDC says the flu shots do not work

Post the actual statement please.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

USS Ardent, an Avenger class minesweeper, is one of the smallest ships in the U.S. Navy. It has one shared space in which the entire crew eats meals. Work areas are spread throughout the ship, and there are nine sleeping spaces. Military populations, especially those living and working in confined settings, are susceptible to respiratory disease outbreaks (5). Shipboard personnel are at especially high risk because of constant close quarter exposure to a large number of crew members (6). Virtually all areas onboard ships are shared, and movement frequently requires touching handrails, door knobs, and other objects that can be contaminated with nasal secretions. In addition, ventilation systems can circulate infectious pathogens throughout a ship (7).

As the ship was moored in San Diego, the entire crew worked onboard during the day, and 25% remained onboard through each night. The roster of crew members who remained onboard at night rotated daily. There were 16 cases of confirmed influenza A (H3N2 )infection in San Diego County (Brit H. Colanter, MPH, Health and Human Services Agency County of San Diego, personal communication, 2014) during the 6 weeks leading to the ship outbreak, making it likely that the virus was acquired from the local community.

Since the 1950s, a policy of mandatory annual vaccination against influenza for active duty personnel has been largely successful in limiting influenza epidemics in the military (8).
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

play whatever word games you want ,does not change the fact the the flu shot ,is a lucky guess at best
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Not word games but you made statements that are way too broad to be accurate. CDC has not said the flu shots do not work.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I got the flu shot and haven't been sick yet. So far so good.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

My parents became extremely ill with the flu. They now get the flu shot and haven't contracted the flu since.
Sige
Übergod

Post by Sige »

the truth wrote:good like with that, hope you are not one of the so called few ones with a server medical reaction to the shot.

So far it hasn't had any adverse reactions and I've been getting it for a few years now :) Thanks for your concern, though!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The probem is this:

Like pesticides on our food, which scientists say are completely safe for us to eat, but in actual
fact are used because we like the economic short term benefits way too much - and we got a beautiful
system where migrant Mexican workers go back home to deal with their problems after many years
of picking our cheap food in pesticide treated fields - which means no one ever has to do any long term studies
to see if those pesticides that save us money, actually are safe for the poor farmworkers. Well, like
those wonderful pesticides that scientists assure us are completely safe, the flu shots probably save
our government some money, by keeping thousands of sick people from flooding into hospitals all at once,
which is a good thing and saves the government money - but in the long term, we have a population
with messed up immune systems, a bunch of sick people who don't really get the flu all at once like in the old days,
but sickness and disease is by far our biggest industry - we spend $billions on pharmaceutical drugs ( which is
probably the plan from day one) and we are a sick, unhealthy people. No long term studies have ever proven flu shots
help us live longer. We would be better off to avoid getting the flu by making changes to our lifestyle and crappy diet, than to just get a cheap jab in our arm.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

By far the better plan would be to avoid getting the flu - the hard way - by doing exercise,
and eating a healthy diet to improve our immune system, by not being fat or obese,
and by making sure our whole body is in good healthy shape - that would be the better way to do it.

Giving the herd a cheap flu shot in the arm, is like like adding medication to a bunch of chickens' feed,
to keep them from croaking just long enough for them to be made into fried chicken.

Dirt cheap flu shots for the herd. (costs $2.00 to manufacture)
while the richest 1% spend $billions on Mercedes, yachts, mansions, etc.
We should spend more that $2 cheap dollars on ourselves and our health.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:By far the better plan would be to avoid getting the flu - the hard way - by doing exercise,
and eating a healthy diet to improve our immune system, by not being fat or obese,
and by making sure our whole body is in good healthy shape - that would be the better way to do it.

Aren't you the lucky one to be able to do that - others haven't that option and some were born with an immune deficiency.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:We would be better off to avoid getting the flu by making changes to our lifestyle and crappy diet, than to just get a cheap jab in our arm.

What about the seniors who eat well, exercise and still get the flu? It happens. That's why so many choose to get the flu shot to minimize their chance of being down for days miserable and sick. Life is too short to waste it being sick. This was posted on another thread but applicable here. Life expectancy for a man 100 years ago was 47. Obviously that life expectancy has increased significantly and choosing to avoid illness by every means possible helps.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Like I am told by several Health Care Professionals the Vaccines may not prevent but if you do get sick you will be "less sick" than if you hadn't been vaccinated!

That will keep lots of people out of the Hospitals and also save lives, many of them Seniors who are more vulnerable.

So those of you who don't get the shots, you go right ahead but don't whine when you get very ill and stay at home where you won't make the rest of us sick!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Bsuds wrote:Like I am told by several Health Care Professionals the Vaccines may not prevent but if you do get sick you will be "less sick" than if you hadn't been vaccinated!

That will keep lots of people out of the Hospitals and also save lives, many of them Seniors who are more vulnerable.

So those of you who don't get the shots, you go right ahead but don't whine when you get very ill and stay at home where you won't make the rest of us sick!

Of course! At the same time hopefully all those people who get the shot and get sick ( or "less sick" god I wish my industry had such loose "success rates") stay away from those if us who don't get the shot and don't get sick. I also never whine when I'm sick. The odd time I get the flu not only helps to naturally build my immune system , but the "cleansing" I get makes me feel like a Hollywood star at a special spa when in done ( go from feeling like Donald dump to Donald trump)
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote:So those of you who don't get the shots, you go right ahead but don't whine when you get very ill and stay at home where you won't make the rest of us sick!

There's nothing worse than someone coming to the office feeling like they have the flu but are "too busy" to stay home. Right - with all the whining and sniffling there's not much work getting done. Agreed - do everyone a favour and stay home.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

^^^^^ exactly! Nothing works better to stop the spread of a bug than staying home when sick and letting your body naturally deal with it. It's especially frustrating when the sick individual got "the shot" and denies having a flu endangering everyone else around them

Return to “Health”