10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
caffeine
Übergod

Re: 10 Reasons Why Flu Shots Are More Dangerous Than The Flu

Post by caffeine »

Thinktank wrote:Incorrect:

If flu shots are so good for you, then why do sixty percent of doctors and nurses refuse to get them? ABC News is reporting that only forty percent of health care professionals opted to be vaccinated against the flu last year.
http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000597_ ... ctors.html

Fancy's article referenced is current - from this year. think tank's article referenced is 5 years old. Also, the headline on the natural news page says Doctors don't get vaccinated, then it goes on to say "doctors and nurses," and "health care professionals." So who knows what stats they are even looking at. Sites like the natural news like to criticize government, pharma and others about their science saying it is biased. Yet they represent their own industry, and they are guilty of the very thing they accuse others of - protecting and promoting their own interests, in an industry that is highly un-regulated. Hypocrits.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

People should listen to the doctor:

I have never gotten a flu shot and I never would.
The last shot I got was a tetanus booster in 9th grade. I remember it well because right after getting injected by the doctor, my mom took me to the park to play mud football with my buddies but my arm hurt so much I could hardly throw the ball. No fun that day.

The last antibiotic I took was in 1994 (which was also the last time I saw a medical doctor). Now I know better. But that’s another story.
It’s up to you what you do to your body and what you do for your family’s health, of course. But I’ll tell you why I feel so strongly about flu shots and you decide what to do for yourself.

First of all, the whole point of getting a flu shot is to not get sick, right?
But I can’t tell you how many people come into my office a few days after getting a flu shot complaining about feeling the very same cold and flu symptoms they were trying to avoid!

Secondly, it’s important to understand that the flu shot is only designed to immunize you to 4-6 strains of flu virus. Out of the literally hundreds of flu virus strains going around at any one time, the CDC chooses a few of them that they think will be the worst ones that season.
So even if you believe that the flu shot works, there are still hundreds of other strains of flu virus that can still get you.

Thirdly, take a look at the list of ingredients in a typical flu shot:
Ethylene glycol = antifreeze. I’m not a car.

Phenol (aka: carbolic acid) = disinfectant. I’m not counter top that needs to be sanitized.

Aluminum = associated with Alzheimer’s disease, seizures and causes cancer in laboratory mice. None for me thanks.

Thimerosal = a mercury disinfectant/preservative that can cause brain injury and autoimmune disease. I’ll risk my mercury exposure with more sushi, thank you very much.

Formaldehyde = preservative and a known cancer-causing agent. I’m not a corpse that needs to be embalmed…yet! But I might be one if I get this shot!

Also, vaccines are grown in the laboratory through the use of chicken embryos, monkey kidney tissue, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and even the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t want any of that crap in my body!

How could your immune system possibly function well enough to fight off cold and flu bugs with all of those toxic pollutants floating around in your bloodstream?

Why not give your immune system what it needs to do its job and keep you healthy naturally?
Keeping your immune system healthy so that you’re bulletproof through the cold and flu season isn’t rocket science. You just need to stay rested, eat well, exercise your body and drink plenty of water. You can do that can’t you?

And if you find yourself in your doctor’s office and you’re not sure if you want to get the annual flu shot this time, ask your doctor to read you the insert that comes with the vaccine. Then have him/her tell you what the possible side effects of getting the flu shot are and what symptoms to look out for. Ask your doctor why they think it’s a good idea to inject your body with toxic chemicals and how that will help your immune system function better than it is now.

http://beingwelllifestyles.com/flu-shot.php
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You are posting outdated information as pointed out currently 90% of doctors get the flu shot. However even your outdated abc link states the reasons to get the flu shot.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Again according to the Alzheimer's society's website the flu shot does NOT cause Alzheimer's.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

No I don't believe 90% of doctors get the flu shot.

If you believe it, there's a ton of WMDs in Iraq and he's ready to use them on us.
If you believe it, there's probably a lot of crap you believe.
You probably believed the swine flu scare a couple years ago was serious.
Poland didn't fall for the scam - there are several good reasons why Poland didn't bo berzerk like Canada
who spent $hundreds of millions on the vaccine - for nothing.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:No I don't believe 90% of doctors get the flu shot
The stats are current and talking to medical personnel I do believe it. You keep referring to stuff from years ago so I would be careful what sites you are using. Go to the source when possible which you haven't yet.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A study of over 4000 showed a decreased risk of getting Alzheimer's after getting the flu shot.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

A quick study done by myself on the internet (myself) showed not only
Glaxo smith Kline was fined $3 billion for being completely dishonest, (probably doing fraudulent studies too)
but another huge pharmaceutical company was also forced to pay $billions for being crooked.
the study I did made me not trust studies by drug companies. Poland didn't go for the swine/flu/crap/scam.
Ukraine did go for the sewine flu scam, and hundreds of Ukrainians were dropping dead that year - from the vaccine.

Do your own studies.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Since your research is outdated, I will believe the professionals in the field which includes those in the hospitals, care homes etc. and the people who work hard to protect the elderly.

Seventy-two percent of healthcare workers got a flu vaccine last year, a record high. More than 90 percent of doctors got the shot
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Both the professional and ethical responsibility of all health care workers is to be vaccinated annually against influenza," Schaffner said. Vaccination serves to protect both patient and health care provider from becoming infected with influenza, as well as from transmitting the contagious virus to others.
One in five Americans get the flu every year, according to the CDC. Of these, 200,000 are hospitalized and about 36,000 die.

Old statistic from Thinktank's link. I'll look to see if I can find a Canadian equivalent.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

People should leanr to use their own heads instead of always looking for the 'official' expert version,
which is total BS.

Secondly, it’s important to understand that the flu shot is only designed to immunize you to 4-6 strains of flu virus. Out of the literally hundreds of flu virus strains going around at any one time, the CDC chooses a few of them that they think will be the worst ones that season.
So even if you believe that the flu shot works, there are still hundreds of other strains of flu virus that can still get you.

use your head. That's what it's for.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That's why there are lots of reliable sites to get the information from instead of those that only fear monger. See your own doctor instead of relying on some of the quacks on the internet.

Between 2 000 and 8 000 Canadians can die of influenza and its complications annually, depending on the severity of the season.

From the Public Health site.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Fancy wrote:Between 2 000 and 8 000 Canadians can die of influenza and its complications annually, depending on the severity of the season.

that's where people like you get terribly confused. The people never died from the flu. The people
died because they were too unhealthy to withstand the flu ( bad immun system) and some of them
died because doctors probably went berzerk on them with the wrong treatments.

If you are terrified of dieing from the flu, you have two choices.

CHOICE #1 - go and quickly get a flu shot that cost $2.00 to manufacture. It's easy. Taxpayers pay most of the cost. It's simple. And it's efficient. Long term- it's useless for your immune system.

CHOICE #2 - go out slowly, and make huge lifestyle changes to improve your health and improve
your immune system so the threat of dieing from the flu is no longer a big problem. It's not easy. It's
definitely not cheap. Taxpayers won't pay a cent. It's not very efficient. But long term - it's miraculous for your health
and your immune system.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Most vaccines do NOT use thimerosal.
Human influenza, or the flu, is a respiratory infection caused by the influenza virus. Strains circulate every year, making people sick. Influenza typically starts with a headache, chills and cough, followed rapidly by fever, loss of appetite, muscle aches and fatigue, running nose, sneezing, watery eyes and throat irritation. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea may also occur, especially in children.
Most people will recover from influenza within a week or ten days, but some - including those over 65 and adults and children with chronic conditions, such as diabetes and cancer - are at greater risk of more severe complications, such as pneumonia. Between 2 000 and 8 000 Canadians can die of influenza and its complications annually, depending on the severity of the season.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/influenza/index-eng.php
Let's get the correct information.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm not the one who is confused obviously. I'm not willing to compromise the health of those that are ill now or with compromised immune systems. Work in a hospital or care home and you'll see what I mean.
Last edited by Fancy on Sep 28th, 2013, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Health”