10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Flu shot herd immunity: a big scam

Post by the truth »

ya but some on here would want us to beleive that it is the ones that did not get the flu shot that died ,lol [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

the truth wrote:ya but some on here would want us to beleive that it is the ones that did not get the flu shot that died ,lol [icon_lol2.gif]

Considering IH has no idea who has and who hasn't received the shot then we will never know.
As well as having the shot is no guaranty of not getting sick but not having it the chances are greater.

I'll believe what my Doctor tells me (he goes by the research) before the BS the anti vaxers are touting.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I'll bet $1,000,000 dollars less than 50% of people in the Okanagan Valley get a flu shot.

So you'd have to be slightly insane to go get a flu shot thinking it will "protect the herd."

Yet that's exactly what doctors tell people. They say it works by "herd immunity." Which is a total lie.
Because the ones dropping dead from the flu right now, are the ones that all got flu shots.

And what percent of doctors get flu shots? Less than 50%.
The doctors themselves blow the herd immunity myth to hell.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

What evidence do you have that herd immunity is a scam?
slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

the truth wrote:ya but some on here would want us to beleive that it is the ones that did not get the flu shot that died ,lol [icon_lol2.gif]

How do you know that's not the case?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

slootman wrote:What evidence do you have that herd immunity is a scam?

The flu has hit the Okanagan hard this year, playing a role in the deaths of 15 elderly people in the Interior Health region.

^ they all got flu shots - FREE FREE FREE - paid by taxpayers, all of them believing in herd immunity.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184785
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Thinktank wrote:
slootman wrote:What evidence do you have that herd immunity is a scam?

The flu has hit the Okanagan hard this year, playing a role in the deaths of 15 elderly people in the Interior Health region.

^ they all got flu shots - FREE FREE FREE - paid by taxpayers, all of them believing in herd immunity.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184785

LOL,so unreal.
Anyways, you did not answer slootman's question.
Next, you do not know if all (or any) of these seniors got the flu shot.
Next, you do not know if people who got their flu shot believe in herd immunity or
if they just believe in their DR's (and the benefits of the flu shot) who probably knows
more about health care than you do.
Next, a senior or a person with a compromised immune system can get a flu shot and it will not be as effective
as the flu shot would be in a younger and healthier person but will still offer some immunity against the flu.
Some immunity against the flu is better than none.
Next, ......... no that's probably good for now. Don't want to throw to much at you.
Read carefully, try to comprehend and do some more research on flu shots instead
of the ukraine or scams(?) or what ever.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Herd immunity works... it's just math and statistics. It's not even debatable. It's just adding, multiplying, and dividing numbers. There is literally no way it doesn't work.

The issue is that for many illnesses/diseases it could take over 80% of people getting the vaccine to achieve herd immunity.

We don't have a large enough percentage of the population who got the flu shot for us to achieve herd immunity, so your argument here is incredibly flawed anyway. I don't think there's anyone who said or believes that we have reached that level.

Herd immunity or not... vaccines save lives.

We achieved the eradication of smallpox through widespread vaccination and it's estimated that this has resulted in 5 million lives being saved annually. Not such a scam is it?
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Vaccines bring 7 diseases under control
Two hundred years after the discovery of vaccine by the English physician Edward Jenner, immunization can be credited with saving approximately 9 million lives a year worldwide. A further 16 million deaths a year could be prevented if effective vaccines were deployed against all potentially vaccine-preventable diseases.

So far only one disease, smallpox, has been eradicated by vaccines, saving approximately 5 million lives annually.

https://www.unicef.org/pon96/hevaccin.htm
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

It seems to some that saving 5 million lives every year is less important than profits of companies that develop vaccines. Sad.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

The anti-vaxxers in this thread care more about money than children's lives. They'd prefer to see millions of dead kids rather than a company make a profit. Disgusting.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Jonrox wrote:The anti-vaxxers in this thread care more about money than children's lives. They'd prefer to see millions of dead kids rather than a company make a profit. Disgusting.

When that company is Bayer that owns Monsanto and combined, have killed millions to make a profit, I think that's disgusting. If you want to put your trust in them that's your choice, and although I agree there are necessary vaccinations I don't think all are. I don't know why everyone assumes it has to be all or none.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

This is delving into conspiracy theory territory now.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Jonrox wrote:This is delving into conspiracy theory territory now.

Perhaps, if you could prove I'm wrong... feel free.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

zzontar wrote:
Jonrox wrote:The anti-vaxxers in this thread care more about money than children's lives. They'd prefer to see millions of dead kids rather than a company make a profit. Disgusting.

When that company is Bayer that owns Monsanto and combined, have killed millions to make a profit, I think that's disgusting. If you want to put your trust in them that's your choice, and although I agree there are necessary vaccinations I don't think all are. I don't know why everyone assumes it has to be all or none.

exactly :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Health”