10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Flu shot or not?

Post by Thinktank »

my5cents wrote:...and a person administering a medicine or a vaccine would need to know this because ?

What has that got to do with anything ?

Let's say the lady applying the vaccine into people is kind of dumb, and doesn't understand that vaccines need to be refrigerated. The guy delivering the vaccines tells her the fridge broke down and all the vaccines got warmed up.
But she's ignorant and doesn't want to waste anything, so she injects it into some people - to use it all up. Then those people
get brain damage - causing the vaccine company to pay out $millions in damages.

It's always important to know something about whatever it is you are working with. Knowledge is ...... worth a lot.

http://www.immunize.org/askexperts/storage-handling.asp
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

I didnt say that flu shots are dangerous, I simply posed a question about the legal responsibility employers may be assuming when they offer employees the choice of wearing elastic bands behind each ear and a mask for 12 hours, and having you injected with something you may not agree with. The reason I asked this is that I'm not a legal expert and genuinely wanted to know. While it is ultimately the employee's choice, is the level of coercion leveled against these employees, putting our health care system in potential financial jeopardy if they are by chance found to have negative health effects for some?
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Thinktank wrote:Let's say the lady applying the vaccine into people is kind of dumb, and doesn't understand that vaccines need to be refrigerated. The guy delivering the vaccines tells her the fridge broke down and all the vaccines got warmed up.
But she's ignorant and doesn't want to waste anything, so she injects it into some people - to use it all up. Then those people

It's always important to know something about whatever it is you are working with. Knowledge is ...... worth a lot.

Oh goodie, my favorite game the "oh, ya, what if......." game.

The guy delivering your new refrigerator is taught, that he must level the unit, plug it in, check the door alignment, remove packing material etc., he doesn't have to know how it was built, what make it cold etc.

The same thing, with the person giving the shot, they are delivering the vaccine. They do need to know the parameters of storage and the protocal for administering. They don't need to know how to make the vaccine.

If that's the basis of your argument, better fold your tent and go get your flu shot.
Last edited by my5cents on Oct 13th, 2017, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Poindexter wrote:I didnt say that flu shots are dangerous, I simply posed a question about the legal responsibility employers may be assuming when they offer employees the choice of wearing elastic bands behind each ear and a mask for 12 hours, and having you injected with something you may not agree with. The reason I asked this is that I'm not a legal expert and genuinely wanted to know. While it is ultimately the employee's choice, is the level of coercion leveled against these employees, putting our health care system in potential financial jeopardy if they are by chance found to have negative health effects for some?

Don't you think a company would have the obvious defence that the medical profession all over the modern world supports vaccination, plus they've given the employee the opportunity to wear a mask.

A suit would be tossed before it went anywhere.

Hell, a woman was jailed in the US for refusing to vaccinate her kid. (No I don't know the details)
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Thinktank wrote:One of the most pathetic things I ever saw was in a Chiliwack mall on "FLU SHOT DAY.' The people getting
the free shot all looked weak, and the women giving the free flu shots all looked kind of dumb. But I say
"knock yourself out" to any older person who wants to be "protected." Except do you protect yourself early
and get the flu shot in November, or do you take a chance and try protect yourself for later on in the year
and get your free flu shot in January????????????????? No one on earth knows the answer to that huge question.

But now they're saying kids should get flu shots. Little kids. And that's the thing that bothers me. No one really cares
how the shot affects old people long term, but for kids - they have their whole life ahead of them.

trust the flu shot manufacturer. They know what's happening with flu varieties this year.

as you can see by this lineup, if one person has the flu in that lineup great chance that they will spread the virus to everyone else there--so many sheep --

http://www.nvic.org/nvic-vaccine-news/a ... -time.aspx
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Thinktank wrote:Let's say the lady applying the vaccine into people is kind of dumb, and doesn't understand that vaccines need to be refrigerated. The guy delivering the vaccines tells her the fridge broke down and all the vaccines got warmed up.

Just wondering... where did you read that a vaccine not stored at the proper temperature causes brain damage? All I can find is that the dose would be ineffective.

Knowledge is...... worth a lot.

Also... I will again be getting a flu shot like I always do. The science checks out.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i have never gotten the flu shot, i think the last time i got the flu i was a kid, but lots of people i know who get the flu shot always seem to get sick and still get the flu anyway
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jonrox wrote:

Just wondering... where did you read that a vaccine not stored at the proper temperature causes brain damage? All I can find is that the dose would be ineffective.

Knowledge is...... worth a lot.

Also... I will again be getting a flu shot like I always do. The science checks out.

the danger is very real http://www.immunize.org/guide/aov04_storage.pdf
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Okay, I skimmed through that document and must have missed where it said a break in the cold chain of a vaccine causes brain damage if administered. If you could just quote the line and post it for me, that would be great. For some reason, I keep missing that part and have skimmed it twice.

Similar to the link thinktank posted, all I can find in this document is that the vaccine loses it's potency if the cold chain is broken. It must say somewhere in one of those documents that brain damage could result though since you two are so confident in it.

I'm not being facetious. It's a pretty dry read so I was just skimming them. If you could even just tell me what page that information was on, I'll read that page more closely.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

hope these sad stories help http://vaccine-injury.info/
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I'll read those after you get me sorted around on the claim that brain damage can result from the cold chain being broken. I asked the question and you were gracious enough to respond, but I can't find where in the document you posted that it says this.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

only 5 min long worth the watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFbr8RWJV0Q
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

the truth wrote:hope these sad stories help http://vaccine-injury.info/

Sad stories for sure. But all that website is trying to do is breed conspiracy theories about vaccines. There's a glaring lack of science behind anything it's saying.

On the other side of the equation are the millions and millions of people who are alive today because they're not dying from diseases that vaccines prevent. That's not even science... it's just a matter of counting.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

the truth wrote:only 5 min long worth the watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFbr8RWJV0Q

I'll watch it later - I can't watch it where I am right now. But if you could just go back to the link you posted and show me where it says brain damage can be caused specifically by a break in the cold chain of a vaccine. Thanks in advance.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i never posted that link,someone else did

Return to “Health”