Family Doctors

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Appel

Family Doctors

Post by Appel »

My husband was in a car accident 5 years ago and was seeing our family Doc, he kept telling the doc that he was in pain and something was wrong. Well the ICBC case came to an end and the doc told my husband there is nothing wrong with you, just tell yourself you have no pain. 8 months later he ends up in the hospital and has surgery on THREE herniated discs. after surgery he had some infection and complications so we made an appointment to see the family doc again. He was pushed off to another doc once, then was told to go to the walk in clinic a second time,that our family doc does not want to see him anymore. My husband has not worked for 6 months because of this, our house is the next thing to be sold. If the doctor did his job 5 years ago we would not be in this spot.What do we do now?????
Last edited by Appel on Jan 15th, 2014, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Re: Family Doctors

Post by Anonymous123 »

Have you been in touch with a lawyer?
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Appel

Post by Appel »

Anonymous123 wrote:Have you been in touch with a lawyer?

they want way too much money
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

Appel wrote:they want way too much money

Check with a Lawyer. Most will give you 15 min. or so free. If they think you have a good enough case they will do it on a contingency case.
Make sure you keep all originals of any correspondence between ICBC, Drs. etc...and any costs incurred.

Return to “Health”