Lyme disease-- Problem in the Okanagan?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.

Re: Lyme disease-- Problem in the Okanagan?

Postby Fancy » Jan 24th, 2018, 7:03 am

Temet Nosce wrote:I know this thread is older now but TreeGuy if you don't mind sharing how did you eventually get diagnosed? I skimmed through and may have missed it in the thread but not sure how you finally got diagnosed.
Read his first post on page 3 - sums it up.
And this on page 4:
TreeGuy wrote:Just an update to this thread, not that it has gained much interest, however if it helps someone else then it is worth it. Through testing done in the USA I have been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Temet Nosce likes this post.
Fancy
The Pilgrim

Liked in: 5489 posts

Postby TreeGuy » Jan 24th, 2018, 7:14 am

Temet Nosce wrote:
TreeGuy wrote:Surprise, surprise, surprise! The more people I talk to about Lyme the more I hear from people who have it or have had it. I am out of pocket a good sum of money for the treatment I sought through Naturopathic Dr.'s, hopefully others in the future won't have to go through the same ordeal.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-165866-4-.htm#165866

I know this thread is older now but TreeGuy if you don't mind sharing how did you eventually get diagnosed? I skimmed through and may have missed it in the thread but not sure how you finally got diagnosed.

I saw Dr. Chan, a naturopathic Dr in Richmond. He did some in clinic testing and sent my blood down to the USA. It is a quantitative test and the numbers showed it was likely that I had Lyme, so I went on two different antibiotics.

After that I saw Dr Pagdin as I had adrenal fatigue. Now often major trauma can bring Lyme symptoms back. I don’t think breaking my neck will do that as I was on intravenous antibiotics in the hospital.

PM me if you would like to discuss it more.

Temet Nosce likes this post.
TreeGuy

Liked in: 1935 posts

Postby Temet Nosce » Jan 24th, 2018, 7:02 pm

Sorry to hear your struggle and hope you are starting to feel better. Adrenal fatigue--not good. I am sure they must have also checked you for Addison's Disease after everything you've been through. Thank you for sharing and the info I appreciate that and :130: to your recovery.
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Liked in: 490 posts

Previous

Return to Health