Just curious.

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
pplumb

Just curious.

Post by pplumb »

I was looking through the forums (I was invited by a fairy :)) and I decided to register. I'm from right south of the border on Highway 97. While browsing here some, I noticed there were some waiting times on surgeries, but in my travels in South BC I don't really hear too much complaining about the healthcare. Does anyone ever consider coming down to the States for any healthcare procedures? Has anyone had any experience in doing so? Thanks for reading my question and thank you to any that would respond.
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Re: Just curious.

Post by WeatherWoman »

pplumb wrote:I was looking through the forums (I was invited by a fairy :)) and I decided to register. I'm from right south of the border on Highway 97. While browsing here some, I noticed there were some waiting times on surgeries, but in my travels in South BC I don't really hear too much complaining about the healthcare. Does anyone ever consider coming down to the States for any healthcare procedures? Has anyone had any experience in doing so? Thanks for reading my question and thank you to any that would respond.

In BC we have medical coverage....for most things we don't have to pay for minus a few smaller expenses. For us to come down there for treatments we would have to pay thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars for same services we get for free.

Some people do head to US if they are able and willing to pay.
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan

Return to “Health”