Dr Oz?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Dr Oz?

Post by Bsuds »

We stopped watching his show a long time ago for just this reason. I'm glad to see we are not the only ones who think this as he is dangerous with some of his claims.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/columbia-d ... -1.3037018
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Dr Oz?

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Totally agree Bsuds.

along with that other quack born in Oklahoma. Hint also given his start by Oprah
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

I am so happy that he is finally being called out on his *endorsements* / practice.
~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

He's about the same as a TV Evangelist...it's all for the money!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

He is EXACTLY that. Wow, excellent comparison.

I can't believe the number of times I heard people say... "I saw on Dr. Oz...."

I think we have to be our own advocates with doctors at times. How many times have we all seen information mixed up and wrong meds given or procedures done. It is scary.
Then having a guy come on tv to sell his opinions was one thing, but the number of people that took his word as gospel was even worse.
I hope his show gets taken off the air... it was just a matter of time people figured out he was a fraud. Just surprised it took this long.

~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

Wonder how much this cost Oz?

"The New York Ivy League school responded Thursday, issuing a statement to The Associated Press saying only that the school "is committed to the principle of academic freedom and to upholding faculty members' freedom of expression for statements they make in public discussion.""

Idiots.

Lying idiots.

Return to “Health”