Medical marijuana benefits proven?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Re: Medical marijuana benefits proven?

Post by jimsenchuk »

Landmark Study: Pot Smoke Doesn’t Cause Strokes, But Tobacco Does and Weed Can Stop It

Read more at

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/weed-n ... wWX1UQA.99
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/27/middleeas ... index.html

Israel is looking into legalizing MJ. Here is why in a link.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

I am now looking into this. The nerve damage and spasms I am experiencing from my spinal cord injury need more than just the pharmaceuticals I am taking. An SCI group I met with yesterday and a Physiotherapist specializing in SCI both talked about the benefits of CBD products.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

pot is the pharma industrys worst nightmare .they cant have compte control . theres big study by ubc and doctor in kamloops on uses of pot in pain control . .
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

maryjane48 wrote:pot is the pharma industrys worst nightmare .they cant have compte control . theres big study by ubc and doctor in kamloops on uses of pot in pain control . .

Funny, something you and I agree on. :130:

I’ve never tried marijuana in any form but now that I am in such pain it seems to be what I need to do.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Don't hesitate. My 75 yr old mom finally has pain control through small doses of it. Dr. wrote the prescription. If you need his name, I'll PM it to you if yours won't cooperate or is prescribing too many white pills.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

Queen K wrote:Don't hesitate. My 75 yr old mom finally has pain control through small doses of it. Dr. wrote the prescription. If you need his name, I'll PM it to you if yours won't cooperate or is prescribing too many white pills.

PM please
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

Went to our doc today and he won't approve it, says not enough tests/proven results. And here I thought he was pretty cool about things like that since he works the methadone clinic regularly....WRONG
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just another paid off gp, by big pharma, take the methadone and become a junkie they love it
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
cbdhelps

Post by cbdhelps »

What won't he approve?
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

medical mj, in order to buy it your doc must fill out the form
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

I don't have the time right now, but I would like to put in a plug here for CBD oil. I have been suffering with fibromyalgia for 20 years. Very low quality of life. I started CBD oil three weeks ago, and my life has changed dramatically. I want to shout it from the rooftops. I didn't expect to ever feel normal again. After 20 years, I now have a life. In three weeks I have reduced my medications dramatically. Yeah, those ones from big pharma that have been slowly killing me.
I did enough research on CBD oil to know it's safe. Non addicting, don't build up a tolerance, can't take too much so no overdosing, in fact often less is best. Virtually no side effects other than maybe a dry mouth. And 100% a natural product.
Of course it's good for many other ailments too such as anxiety and depression. I have witnessed the change in many people taking it, also able to get off their anti depressants and benzodiazepines.
It's too bad the government will have to tax this soon, possibly making it too expensive for the people who really need it.
I can't say enough good things about it, I went from almost being housebound, to being the energizer bunny.
It can't hurt you, so why not try it. There is a 7 part, one hour each documentary series on YouTube, that's called the sacred plant. Very informative. And you do not need a note from your doctor either to buy it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i also know a few people on it, they are very happy with the results better than all the poison big pharma is trying to cram down are throats with all the horrible side effects
Bubalouie
Guru

Post by Bubalouie »

so where are you getting/buying it binky11?

Return to “Health”