smart meter moratorium

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
djgingerandbailey

smart meter moratorium

Post by djgingerandbailey »

I can understand the concern for personal health and safety when it comes to the forced use of the smart meters being installed in every home in the province. I think that radio waves need to be lessened in every way possible too. Lets continue with this moratorium on smart meters but lets go a bit farther. How about cell phones. Everyone has one or two. Their use while driving causes more deaths in bc than drinking and driving. Now that is a real and present danger that requires no study and lengthy periods of time to reveal data. I think that the government should impose strict and immediate penalties for all those using cell phones or other electronic devices while driving that include an automatic 6 month electronic ban from all cellular providers. Name registration data base for all those who drive while using should be instated and all cell providers should access this data base before reinstating usage. Cell phone usage kills. We have direct evidence. Get it out of the cars.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Re: smart meter moratorium

Post by Captain Awesome »

Let's also close all radio stations, AM and FM.

Who knows what their radio waves that are much more powerful than smart meters are doing to us. And been doing to us for decades.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: smart meter moratorium

Post by ferri »

being discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=62418
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “Health”