STOP--2015/16 Flu Vaccine

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: STOP--2015/16 Flu Vaccine

Post by Fancy »

Good grief - I think someone's doctor has a better idea of what their patient needs than you. This is about the flu shot btw.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you might want to look at your own post your the one that started with the cholesterol topic on this thread
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:you might want to look at your own post your the one that started with the cholesterol topic on this thread
lol - hardly. Do you read the links you post? You posted a link regarding statins - you do know that has to do with cholesterol right?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth wrote:very interesting info here http://www.cbsnews.com/news/flu-vaccine ... tin-users/ statins are evil people no point in taking your flu shot if your on statins

this link *removed* has to do with the flu shot
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Oct 30th, 2015, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name calling? Thought that was left behind when you reached adulthood.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Speaking of - and you do realize you posted that link before I commented? ha ha - as well as the link to Stephanie Seneff's article. You really should read what you link to.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thank goodness most people have the sense to listen to their doctor and not a forum.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

thank you doctor
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

I haven't had a flu shot in 20 years.... I haven't had the flu in twenty years ...

Must be the smoking and the booze , but hell , I hardly ever get a cold .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

but,but,but that's impossible without the flu shot--lol---NOT-
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:but,but,but that's impossible without the flu shot--lol---NOT-

You actually should read what the medical community says. I haven't read doctors saying it's impossible not to get the flu without the shot.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

The thread has gone daft.
Buuuut; It is ok for you not to get the flu shot, but it is not ok for you to leave the house if you have flu symptoms.
Those ignorant turds that leave their home (or allow their kids to leave home) when someone living there is sick with the flu, should be charged with public endangerment.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

I Think wrote:The thread has gone daft.
Buuuut; It is ok for you not to get the flu shot, but it is not ok for you to leave the house if you have flu symptoms.
Those ignorant turds that leave their home (or allow their kids to leave home) when someone living there is sick with the flu, should be charged with public endangerment.

While I certainly sympathize with the sentiment, I don't think we need to tie up the courts with a new slew of offenses. The flu is not quite like AIDS. Millions of people get it, very few will die , that wouldn't die of something soon anyway, as in very elderly persons. It is extremely inconsiderate, and will inconvenience many people (if they didn't get a flu shot, or it didn't take).
I think 100 public lashings with a wet noodle would be a more appropriate penalty.
or maybe a fine comparable to running a red light, or speeding. With additional penalties for repeat offenders.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I Think wrote:The thread has gone daft.

lots of people who get the flu shots still get the flu http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/288153.php look at last years stats,looks like everyone should of stayed home then
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

I wonder how many cases of the flu people picked up standing in line with hundreds of others, waiting to get the shot?
They say avoid public crowds and then everyone rushes out to be in a public crowd and share germs.
Do the nurses change gloves with every new person getting shot?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

great points,and ooooooooooo so true

Return to “Health”