Doctors accepting new patients in Kelowna

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Sherbear_1368

Doctors accepting new patients in Kelowna

Post by Sherbear_1368 »

Just wondering if anyone knows of any medical doctors accepting new patients in the Kelowna/West Kelowna area.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Doctors accepting new patients in Kelowna

Post by GordonH »

Sherbear_1368 wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows of any medical doctors accepting new patients in the Kelowna/West Kelowna area.

Using this tool: https://www.cpsbc.ca/physician_search Summerland to south & Vernon to the north, have doctors looking for new patients. Unfortunately nothing in West Kelowna or Kelowna area
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

If you are a Senior there is a service available at the Rutland Seniors centre that will help find a Dr.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dr. Ihor Smyrnov @ Vintage View Medical has a few spots left open for new patients.
Phone: 250-452-6742

Vintage View Medical
107-3500 Carrington Road
Westbank, BC
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ It's a shame doctors don't keep there status updated with their own search tools.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

oneh2obabe wrote:Dr. Ihor Smyrnov @ Vintage View Medical has a few spots left open for new patients.
Phone: 250-452-6742

Vintage View Medical
107-3500 Carrington Road
Westbank, BC

I think what Gordon is trying to say is that this clinic is no longer accepting new patients.

Although, they do hope, in the next couple of months, to attract a doctor to open up a practice.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^This clinic is accepting new patients. I called and verified if, in fact, Dr. Smyrnov was accepting new patients before posting. He has a limited number of spots available and once they are filled he won't be taking on any new patients.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Five minutes ago, I called. That was the answer I got.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

And that's how fast they fill up ... noon yesterday he was accepting patients, this afternoon he's not.

Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

To be fair, he's been accepting new clients for the last 3-4 months.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

True, he joined the clinic on October 20, 2015.

OREZ
Lord of the Board

Post by OREZ »

I'm looking for a family doctor in West K too. He's not currently accepting patients.
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Return to “Health”