Sciatica pain

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
pepsilover
Übergod

Re: Sciatica pain

Post by pepsilover »

the truth wrote:I have had 2 friends try nerve flossing in the past ,they both said it helped them a lot, it took a few weeks to kick in,but it did help them

I wonder where they got that name from 'flossing'. I had never heard of it before. When I looked at the video it seemed like these were basically yoga exercises, but specifically for the area that would help sciatica.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Plyometric

Post by Plyometric »

If you are going to do nerve flossing exercises, ensure that you get specific directions on how to do these properly. It is easy to do backwards and have the exact unintended effect.

The name "flossing" comes from what you are trying to do...your are trying to floss the nerve through it's entrapments. Nerves don't stretch or contract so you not stretching anything (and you would likely get worse if you tried to). So you tension one side, slacken the other then vice versa.
water15

Post by water15 »

I had a job sitting too much at a computer and back and hip pain was an issue. Dr Jeff did an some tests, found the source of the problem, treated my back with gentle touch and Torque Release. What an amazing difference Kelownafamilychiro.com
water15

Post by water15 »

There are different kinds of Chiropractors using different treatments. Dr Jeff from Kelowna Family Chiropractic practices a light touch therapy with Torque Release. He has solved an issue with my back pain that is amazing
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

I believe that, and only wish I'd seen him for my sciatica instead of the one whom I discussed earlier.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Nasturtium
Board Meister

Post by Nasturtium »

Biofreeze works well for me, I have pretty much tried everything else - including surgery
We leak as rivers
Selits

Post by Selits »

Ashack22 wrote:I have recently developed sciatica, where the pain is in my left leg. Has anything like this ever happened to you? and if so what did you do about it, and did anything actually help your back get better? Will any physiotherapy treatment help for this? Any advice would be great.

Hi Ashack why don`t you visit a chiropractor for your pain management. I seen many good articles on http://jacksonvillechiropractic.org/about-us/meet-the-doctor.html
two_shoes1mit
Board Meister

Post by two_shoes1mit »

Try IMS treatments. After physio, cortisone shots and chiropractors all failed, IMS treatments worked wonders.
The Pain Clinic on the Westside has the best IMS treatment.
caffeine
Übergod

Post by caffeine »

Back pain sucks, and is difficult to treat. But when it comes to chiropractic, I wonder when the world is going to realize that it is hogwash based on pseudoscience and stop going in to get their vertebrae quacked.

Return to “Health”