Blood testing in the Central Ok

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Blood testing in the Central Ok

Post by Bsuds »

Or just have a late night snack.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

occasional thoughts wrote:From the Valley Medical Laboratories just now, after viewing the previous post:

"Do I need to make an appointment?

"A: All of our locations provide services to patient on a walk in basis. There are few tests that actually require an appointment and your physician will usually let you know if that is the case."

Either you had one of the particular tests that requires an appointment, or there is another "competitor" lab in Rutland that I know nothing about that allows appointments.

You gotta know how to talk to these people.

Helps if you go in person and are good looking and the clerk is single.
Your bias suits you.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Woodenhead wrote:Helps if you go in person and are good looking and the clerk is single.

That's a different way of donating fluids.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

LOL, this thread has become the dictionary or encyclopedic definition of off-topic!

I'd lost sight of it all day since the mods moved it to Health from Central Okanagan. In their wisdom, I guess and hope.

Ya gotta admit by the caveats now on it that getting an appointment would be a "biggie" for most of us.

My real point in making the original posting was that this is as good an example as one might ever get for the right-wing ranters on the forums for some competition of enterprises in a quasi- but not quite public sector business. I think the business is very cavalier if not high-handed with their wasting of people's time through poor staffing, at Westbank at least.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

I cannot tell a lie . . . I was in and out in barely 5 mins. today; unheard of, on a Monday, and mid-morning. Ironically, about eight people came in right behind me and the waiting room looked more typically full as I left.

Return to “Health”