Cold & Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Cold & Flu

Post by the truth »

gman313 wrote:
the truth wrote:can you please explain to me why i have not had the flu in forever without getting the flu shot
thanks

pretty simple

1. you have not been exposed to the virus in sufficient quantity to cause infection.
2. You immune system has been able to fight it off before getting ill.

why would you ask a dumb question like that

1. i am around sick people all the time
2.yes my immune system is good because i do not put that flu shot crap in me and do not eat crap also
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

so if you know the answer why did you ask the question
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

[icon_lol2.gif]
gman313 wrote:so if you know the answer why did you ask the question

because the flu shot is a scam
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:2.yes my immune system is good because i do not put that flu shot crap in me ...

That really doesn't make sense because if that were the case, those with compromised immune systems wouldn't be advised to get the flu shot.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ya big pharma would never lie,give it up already https://www.drugwatch.com/manufacturer/ ... dden-data/
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 11th, 2017, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You've already started threads about big pharma - give it a rest already.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Lady tehMa wrote:Is it just me, or is it particularly bad this year?

According to the news, it's likely to get worse.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:You've already started threads about big pharma - give it a rest already.

you do not like my topics feel free to stay away and not comment then :up:
thanks
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

To those who do get either a cold or the flu, do everyone huge favour stay the hell at home. All you are doing is spreading that crap around, since vast majority of people don't wash their hands (after coming into contact with others who maybe sick).

Since those who get Norwalk will be sitting on their toilet with bucket in hand, they are going nowhere.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
slootman
Übergod

Post by slootman »

the truth wrote:1. i am around sick people all the time
2.yes my immune system is good because i do not put that flu shot crap in me and do not eat crap also

You can carry the virus but not get sick. You could be spreading the flu around and not even know it. Don't visit any unvaccinated seniors who may be at higher risk. The flu can cause complications and lead to serious illness or worse. I hope you consider that. The flu may not be serious to you but to some its a big concern.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

give me a break, they are getting the flu,even with the bs flu shot given to them, they are not getting the flu because of me, i do not enter those places in the winter
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:give me a break, they are getting the flu,even with the bs flu shot given to them, they are not getting the flu because of me, i do not enter those places in the winter
Where did you get the information they've all had the flu shot? Not all seniors are stuck in a home either - they are out and about.
w84u2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by w84u2 »

Surgeries cancelled over flu
The Canadian Press - Jan 12, 2017 / 8:29 am |
Health resources are being stretched on Vancouver Island during a flu season that is hitting harder than officials had expected.

Island Health executive director Norm Peters says emergency departments are working over capacity because of an influx of flu patients.

Last week, more than a dozen surgeries needed to be cancelled because there weren't enough hospital beds for patients.

There have been 181 people diagnosed with flu so far this season on Vancouver Island.

Of those 66 remain in hospital.

Five people have died.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#185847
Computers allow people to make more mistakes in less time than anything since the invention of tequila and automatic weapons.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Anyone should know the flu shot is a scam because there are many different types of flu.

But did you know the pneumonia vaccine is also a scam? My neighbor got that vaccine which
his trusty doctor told him was "good for life" and this year my neighbor got the flu
really bad.

You'd have to be nuts to get the pneumonia vaccine for life, which lowers your immune
system, and then get the flu real bad and almost die.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “Health”