Vaccinations

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.

Vaccinations

Postby BelieveNothing » May 23rd, 2017, 11:50 am

There are children who have taken vaccinations and children who have not.

The children who have taken the vaccines have taken them to protect themselves.

The children who have not taken them have also not taken them to protect themselves.

What I find curious about the ongoing psychological programming is, why are the children (or parents) threatened by the non vaccinated child?

There is an article on Castanet today about vaccines stating that the children without vaccines are getting a stigma, the vaccinated children may not sit near the non vaccinated child or get involved in project etc.

If these pro vaccine users believe in the efficacy of these vaccines, that they have taken precisely for the need to protect from disease - then where is the fear coming from?

They've been vaccinated- therefore they are no longer at risk.

If the non vaccinated child becomes ill with a disease and the vaccinated child spends time with the non vaccinated - according to its purpose the vaccinated child is under no threat because of the vaccine.

Makes no sense to me how a vaccinated child is in any danger from a non vaccinated child if vaccines actually do what they purpose.
Last edited by BelieveNothing on May 25th, 2017, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 people like this post.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Liked in: 153 posts

Re: Vaccinations

Postby jimmy4321 » May 23rd, 2017, 12:37 pm

neilsimon likes this post.
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1387 posts

Postby kgcayenne » May 23rd, 2017, 12:52 pm

http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/fe ... rs_immune/

There is a quest to find out why people with autism respond to vaccines differently, which suggests that, while linked to symptoms from receiving vaccines, autism may have an in-utero start.

“Until the late 1990s, researchers investigated autism primarily from the viewpoint of behavior and genetics, not biology. Then came MMR,” she explains, referring to a live viral vaccine against measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) that was implicated as a cause of autism in a controversial 1998 study. The M.I.N.D. Institute issued a call for projects that might shed light on the question. Van de Water signed up and she has been with the institute ever since.
Her studies found that antiviral responses are fairly normal in people with autism – but antibody responses to vaccines against bacteria were lower than expected. This suggests that the problem may lie in the way that invading pathogens are processed.
Today, her goal is also to study what happens during gestation that may affect neurodevelopment, including whether the mothers of children with autism have autoantibodies to fetal brain proteins. “Through the years we’ve learned that many children with autism don’t have healthy immune systems. We are attempting to answer questions such as, ‘Why do they have such dysfunctional systems?’ and ‘To what extent is the dysfunctional immune system linked to abnormal brain development?’” she says.
Developments in the field are moving fast. As M.I.N.D. Institute Research Director David Amaral explains, “While the brain was long thought to be an immunologically ‘privileged’ part of the body, meaning devoid of an immune system, we now know that the immune and nervous systems are intimately interconnected.”
He adds, “The M.I.N.D. Institute is proud to support cross-disciplinary researchers of the caliber of Drs. McAllister and Van de Water as they further unravel such mysteries to advance an understanding of all the causes of autism.”

Now, having pointed this out. Perhaps it's time for people to acknowledge that, as noted in the first post, that parents who choose not to vaccinate are doing so for the same reason of protecting their children.

Social engineering with an agenda where children are the pawns is terrible.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.

BelieveNothing likes this post.
kgcayenne
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 3340 posts

Postby Thinktank » May 23rd, 2017, 3:25 pm

BelieveNothing wrote:... why are the children (or parents) threatened by the non vaccinated child?

Richard Carpiano - the guy at UBC who did the study

It's simple. People are threatened by whatever they are told to be threatened by .... by the experts. Several years
ago the Penticton Herald ran a story on the front page about dogs who were dying from some disease, and they urged people to get their pets vaccinated. The Herald even had a picture of a dead dog. The response was incredible - so incredible that $10,000 worth of dog vaccinations were sold in the next few days.

Imagine if a worldwide pandemic occurred, like the media has been warning us about for decades. Imagine if people were dropping dead, and the "experts" said it was all the fault of non-vaccinated people. I can imagine the population going berzerk with pitchforks and killing the non-vaccinated people, if the media did a good enough job of scaring the hell out of them. All that's needed is a picture on the front page of the newspaper - showing someone who died.

http://spph.ubc.ca/person/richard-carpiano/
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

BelieveNothing likes this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 455 posts

Postby What_the » May 23rd, 2017, 4:15 pm

Just because one is vaccinated, or not, (incubator) doesn't mean one is not carrying the "bug" on their fingers or respiration to others in the community that aren't eligible for vaccines.

Honest to gods, Is there a geriatric person alive that had seen rampant disease that doesn't believe in vaccines?

We've had it too good for too long. A few generations have gone by with out seeing life without vaccines.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.

2 people like this post.
What_the
Übergod

Liked in: 621 posts

Postby smoky500 » May 23rd, 2017, 4:57 pm

The OP makes a good, logical point. If vaccines are effective, why be afraid of non vaccinated people? If the vaccines work, then why worry about exposure to that virus?? If vaccines are so effective, why worry about catching something???

the truth likes this post.
smoky500

Liked in: 17 posts

Postby neilsimon » May 23rd, 2017, 5:54 pm

BelieveNothing wrote:There are children who have taken vaccinations and children who have not.
What I find curious about the ongoing psychological programming is, why are the children (or parents) threatened by the non vaccinated child?

Not everyone can get vaccinated, therefore it is incumbent on those who can to do so

They've been vaccinated- therefore they are no longer at risk.

And the baby at home isn't because they are too young. They are relying on herd immunity

Makes no sense to me how a vaccinated child is in any danger from a non vaccinated child if vaccines actually do what they purpose.

I believe, but could be wrong, that they also present a danger in that they may be the host for the development of a mutation which is vaccine proof.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 766 posts

Postby What_the » May 23rd, 2017, 7:12 pm

smoky500 wrote:The OP makes a good, logical point. If vaccines are effective, why be afraid of non vaccinated people? If the vaccines work, then why worry about exposure to that virus?? If vaccines are so effective, why worry about catching something???

Reasonable questions. Wouldn't necceasrily say logical.

As a vaccinated person, my concern is that without the majority signed up, the virus or bacterium is able, and liable, to mutate within an unvaccinated host, and spread unabated.

It's a literal arms race between species, evolution; attempt to stay one step ahead.

For this last one hundred years in all time on earth, homo sapien has a weapon to use. Use it.

For me, without simple anti biotics (science), I'd be either legless or armless, both, or dead.

I know which side I stand on.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.

2 people like this post.
What_the
Übergod

Liked in: 621 posts

Postby Thinktank » May 24th, 2017, 6:54 am

We live in weird times. I can see this happening in the future:

There are thirty kids in Mrs. Smiths grade three class. Twenty nine of them got their vaccinations. One didn't.

Three boys are taking ritalin. Two already have inhalers for asthma. Eight kids are obese, another four are overweight.
One will go on to become an alcoholic and die in a car accident. Several of the parents are taking anti-depression medication, and their kids will end up doing the same. One will get leukemia before he's finished school. Two more will die of cancer shortly after they get out of school. Two more will get a heart attack when they are fifty. One will go insane. Several will get Alzheimer's. None of the vaccinated kids will live as long as their parents. Five kids will be taking blood pressure pills, heart pills, cholesterol pills. Four kids will later get diabetes.

The newspaper will have a story of some kids in a school in California who got measles. Measles is contagious. Some of those who got measles had no vaccine. Some who got the measles had their vaccine.

So the thirty mothers of the thirty kids in Mrs. Smiths class that got their vaccines will go berzerk and literally attack the one mother of the un-vaccinated kid, and force her to either get the vaccine for her child, or keep the kid out of school. It will become vicious, with some mothers even throwing punches. It will get ugly. Our government will pass a law - mandatory vaccinations for all. or the kid stays home.

Then two of those vaccinated kids in that classroom will go on vacation to Disneyland - and get measles. :200:

Yup. We live in weird times.

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

2 people like this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 455 posts

Postby Lore » May 24th, 2017, 9:13 am

Whew, that's one active imagination you have there Thinktank.
Lore
Übergod

Liked in: 157 posts

Postby JLives » May 24th, 2017, 9:17 am

As far as I'm concerned they should be mandatory with exemptions for health reasons only.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

4 people like this post.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5017 posts

Postby BelieveNothing » May 24th, 2017, 6:55 pm

I fully enjoyed reading your posts thinktank - I think your play by play of this earthly future is completely accurate!

All SO Brutal!
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Postby BelieveNothing » May 26th, 2017, 4:21 pm

2 new bits of vaccination news:

Germany: parents face fines over child vaccinations
http://www.euronews.com/2017/05/26/germany-parents-face-fines-over-child-vaccinations

Italy makes vaccination mandatory for children

http://www.dw.com/en/italy-makes-vaccination-mandatory-for-children/a-38911682

absolute evil
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Postby neilsimon » May 26th, 2017, 5:33 pm

BelieveNothing wrote:2 new bits of vaccination news:

Germany: parents face fines over child vaccinations
http://www.euronews.com/2017/05/26/germany-parents-face-fines-over-child-vaccinations

Italy makes vaccination mandatory for children

http://www.dw.com/en/italy-makes-vaccination-mandatory-for-children/a-38911682

absolute evil

It could be argued that it is child abuse to not get them vaccinated, so a fine is probably reasonable. It's good to see two countries applying science ahead of the current anti-scientific nonsense being spread by "Internet experts" who wouldn't know one end of a virus from the other.

2 people like this post.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 766 posts

Postby the truth » May 28th, 2017, 5:48 am

it could also be argued that getting the child vaccinated is child abuse
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4288 posts

Next

Return to Health