Vaccinations

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.

Re: Vaccinations

Postby the truth » May 28th, 2017, 6:49 am

BelieveNothing wrote:There are children who have taken vaccinations and children who have not.

The children who have taken the vaccines have taken them to protect themselves.

The children who have not taken them have also not taken them to protect themselves.

What I find curious about the ongoing psychological programming is, why are the children (or parents) threatened by the non vaccinated child?

There is an article on Castanet today about vaccines stating that the children without vaccines are getting a stigma, the vaccinated children may not sit near the non vaccinated child or get involved in project etc.

If these pro vaccine users believe in the efficacy of these vaccines, that they have taken precisely for the need to protect from disease - then where is the fear coming from?

They've been vaccinated- therefore they are no longer at risk.

If the non vaccinated child becomes ill with a disease and the vaccinated child spends time with the non vaccinated - according to its purpose the vaccinated child is under no threat because of the vaccine.

Makes no sense to me how a vaccinated child is in any danger from a non vaccinated child if vaccines actually do what they purpose.

great point ,and ooooooooooo so true
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 4152 posts

Postby Thinktank » May 28th, 2017, 8:34 am

the truth wrote:it could also be argued that getting the child vaccinated is child abuse

A certain of vaccinated kids become brain dead. But that's not child abuse. Because there is $millions
of dollars paid out to the parents of the brain dead kids. If it was child abuse, the parents would go to jail.

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 436 posts

Postby Jonrox » May 28th, 2017, 9:32 am

Being pro science and pro vaccines, I guess I just love your kids more than you do which is sad considering I don't even know them. People willingly exposing their kids to devastating illnesses unnecessarily is tantamount to child abuse.

People who prefer to see dead babies instead of living babies are evil.

caffeine likes this post.
Jonrox
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1463 posts

Postby the truth » May 28th, 2017, 9:37 am

Jonrox wrote:Being pro science and pro vaccines, I guess I just love your kids more than you do which is sad considering I don't even know them. People willingly exposing their kids to devastating illnesses unnecessarily is tantamount to child abuse.

ya like this and millions more http://newstarget.com/2016-02-17-newbor ... nfirm.html
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

BelieveNothing likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Jonrox » May 28th, 2017, 9:46 am

One child died and millions are saved. I'd rather see a million living kids. While you would trade saving this one life for millions of dead kids.
Jonrox
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Jonrox » May 28th, 2017, 9:48 am

the truth wrote:
Jonrox wrote:Being pro science and pro vaccines, I guess I just love your kids more than you do which is sad considering I don't even know them. People willingly exposing their kids to devastating illnesses unnecessarily is tantamount to child abuse.

ya like this and millions more http://newstarget.com/2016-02-17-newbor ... nfirm.html

I'd like you to back up your claim of millions of kids dying like this. You found an article about one baby, and if it's as widespread as you claim and kids are dying by the millions in the same manner, it should be easy to find an article explaining it.

Or maybe kids aren't dying by the millions and you're exaggerating.
Jonrox
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Lore » May 28th, 2017, 9:49 am

Thinktank wrote:A certain of vaccinated kids become brain dead. But that's not child abuse. Because there is $millions
of dollars paid out to the parents of the brain dead kids. If it was child abuse, the parents would go to jail.

Thanks for posting a link for this info.

Oh wait........you did not post a link.
If you want to prove something then you may want to provide some proof.
Just sayin.
Lore
Übergod

Liked in: 155 posts

Postby neilsimon » May 28th, 2017, 11:05 am

Thinktank wrote:
the truth wrote:it could also be argued that getting the child vaccinated is child abuse

A certain of vaccinated kids become brain dead. But that's not child abuse. Because there is $millions

This is proof that you didn't even read the article that refers to. They were not left brain-dead, they were left with some brain-damage, mostly affecting sleep patterns. There were 60 victims, each getting £1m. 60 million people got vaccinated in the UK, and there were 60 victims and this was to prevent a potentially fatal flu virus. That same flu killed 474 people in the UK. That means that of the 10m or so in the UK who didn't get vaccinated, 474 died. If there had been no vaccination, there would almost certainly have been 3000+ dead as far less herd immunity would have caused huge numbers to contract the virus and of those who did, 1 in 60 died. 60 kids with sleeping disorders vs 3000+ dead, which is better?
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 758 posts

Postby the truth » May 28th, 2017, 11:11 am

no big deal as long as its not your kids i guess, if you have any
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby neilsimon » May 28th, 2017, 11:24 am

the truth wrote:no big deal as long as its not your kids i guess, if you have any

I have 2 boys and I am so glad that they are alive and not dead because of some easily preventable yet potentially fatal disease for which they and those around them have been vaccinated. I would sooner have them autistic (no, vaccinations do not cause autism), or brain-damaged (some vaccinations can potentially cause this in extremely rare cases) than have them dead. The beauty of vaccinations is that they hugely reduce the likelihood of death while potentially causing complications in tiny numbers of people. I'll take the 1/1000000 risk of narcolepsy vs 1/20000 risk of death, any time (rough numbers for 2009 H1N1 vaccine vs 2009/2010 H1N1 pandemic).

But I guess that mathematics and statistics are difficult for certain groups of science deniers.
Last edited by neilsimon on May 28th, 2017, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonrox likes this post.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby Jonrox » May 28th, 2017, 11:25 am

the truth wrote:no big deal as long as its not your kids i guess, if you have any

Wow. Just wow. It seeme you're suggesting one kid dying from a vaccination is a bigger deal than millions from a preventable disease.

And I take it from your response that you couldn't find an article explaining the deaths of millions of kids due to their vaccinations.

If I had a kid and they were adversely affected by a vaccination, it would be terrible but it's a risk I'd be willing to take given the terrible diseases it stops them from getting. People take bigger risks with their kids everyday when they put them in the car. Should kids not be allowed in cars?
Jonrox
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Jonrox » May 28th, 2017, 11:27 am

neilsimon wrote:

I have 2 boys and I am so glad that they are alive and not dead because of some easily preventable yet potentially fatal disease for which they and those around them have been vaccinated. I would sooner have them autistic (no vaccinations don't cause autism), or brain-damaged (some vaccinations can potentially cause this in extremely rare cases) than have them dead. The beauty of vaccinations is that they hugely reduce the likelihood of death while potentially causing complications in tiny numbers of people. I'll take the 1/1000000 risk of narcolepsy vs 1/20000 risk of death, any time (rough numbers for 2009 H1N1 vaccine vs 2009/2010 H1N1 pandemic).

But I guess that mathematics and statistics are difficult for certain groups of science deniers.

There are a lot of posters here that don't understand math or science. For some they don't even understand that one death is less than a million. They'd rather see millions of dead babies if it means one can live.
Jonrox
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby the truth » May 28th, 2017, 11:31 am

easy thing to say unless its your kid dying
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby neilsimon » May 28th, 2017, 11:31 am

Did you not read the 60 with brain damage vs 3000+ dead? Yes, 1 person with brain damage is no big deal compared with 50+ dead people. Even if it is my kid with the brain damage.

Lets be clear, that 3000+ is a very conservative figure. It could have been as high as 1,000,000, or roughly 17,000 dead instead of each case of brain damage.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Postby neilsimon » May 28th, 2017, 11:34 am

the truth wrote:easy thing to say unless its your kid dying

Yes, of course. It is easy to say that vaccinations are bad unless it is your kid dying because of an easily preventable disease.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

PreviousNext

Return to Health