Big pharma lies again

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Big pharma lies again

Post by the truth »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/ ... index.html lies, lies,lies that is all these people do, they can not be trusted people
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Big pharma lies again

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Not disagreeing but you do realize that is old news, the article was from 3 years ago.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

This week there's some articles out there that say about half of cancer drugs are not effective.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

jimmy4321 wrote:This week there's some articles out there that say about half of cancer drugs are not effective.

correct http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 84261.html just another big pharma scam like the rest of all there drugs its all about profit, nothing else sad but true
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

It's all benefit vs risk and everything comes with risk.
To think of the desperation of cancer patients basically being poisoned with something of little to no benefit is BS. Drug companies get paid through various insurance companies or outta pocket , for what?? a flop what the :cuss: !!!

Return to “Health”