10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Jonrox

Re: Flu shot or not?

Post by Jonrox »

the truth wrote:the danger is very real http://www.immunize.org/guide/aov04_storage.pdf

So this wasn't you??? Boy am i confused now.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yes that was
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

OK - I'm glad we got that sorted around. You posted that link in response to this comment by me.
Jonrox wrote:Just wondering... where did you read that a vaccine not stored at the proper temperature causes brain damage? All I can find is that the dose would be ineffective.

Knowledge is...... worth a lot.

Also... I will again be getting a flu shot like I always do. The science checks out.

So you responded to my question with the link we've established was posted by you. And now I'm just asking where in that link it confirms this.
Last edited by Jonrox on Oct 13th, 2017, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Thinktank wrote:
my5cents wrote:...and a person administering a medicine or a vaccine would need to know this because ?

What has that got to do with anything ?

Let's say the lady applying the vaccine into people is kind of dumb, and doesn't understand that vaccines need to be refrigerated. The guy delivering the vaccines tells her the fridge broke down and all the vaccines got warmed up.
But she's ignorant and doesn't want to waste anything, so she injects it into some people - to use it all up. Then those people
get brain damage - causing the vaccine company to pay out $millions in damages.

It's always important to know something about whatever it is you are working with. Knowledge is ...... worth a lot.

http://www.immunize.org/askexperts/storage-handling.asp

i was talking about this post jonrox
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

OK... you shouldn't have quoted me then. And I looked through the link you posted and it doesn't actually seem like "the danger is real" at all. All it says is that the vaccine loses it's potency and may not work if the cold chain is broken.

I guess my question goes back to thinktank then since thetruth has backed down on this claim... thinktank can you please show me where I can find some supporting statements, science, or studies that show breaking the cold chain for vaccines specifically causes brain damage? Now I don't want articles about how vaccines in general cause brain damage... just specifically how a cold chain break causes it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Unfortunately it doesn't.

If it was the MMR vaccine, from what I found that vaccine doesn't need to be kept cold. As well, your article specifically says the vaccine was "contaminated" due to being improperly stored, only one syringe being used for all of the vaccinations, and was being administered by other children.

These kids didn't die because of anything wrong with the vaccine itself, but for a host of other problems related to the actual administering of it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:Let's say the lady applying the vaccine into people is kind of dumb, and doesn't understand that vaccines need to be refrigerated.

You seem to be referring to something that happened in another country.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Well I will make sure I don't go to Kapoeta for my shots.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Pretty sure that's what Thinktank was referring to - has been discussed before and the truth knows that.
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

I am on immune suppressants so I am going to get the Flu shot. My son is coming with me and getting one because he catches everything and had the flu three times last year and I need less illness coming home.
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan
whitecandle
Board Meister

Post by whitecandle »

Got the flu shot on Monday - getting the pneumonia shot last week of October or whenever the vaccine is delivered.
Remember yesterday. Dream tomorrow. Live like crazy today.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

With the beginning of flu season underway, the B.C. Centre for Disease Control's lead researcher, Dr. Danuta Skowronski, says her main emphasis is on people at the highest risk for influenza complications.

Skowronski says, for that group, "the vaccine could be life-saving."

"That means the elderly, people with underlying medical conditions, especially heart and lung conditions, they don't handle influenza viruses well at all," she said and included caregivers and those with immune-compromising conditions like cancer.

"Other conditions that make them already frail and vulnerable, they don't tolerate the assault of an influenza virus very well. They should get vaccinated," she said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4359625
pbear
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pbear »

Hubby and I got the flu shot today. I hope lots of the ‘herd’ does as well as the flu is life threatening in our house and we can’t hibernate in isolation all winter long.
Life happens, grab tight and treasure it.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

pbear wrote:Hubby and I got the flu shot today. I hope lots of the ‘herd’ does as well as the flu is life threatening in our house and we can’t hibernate in isolation all winter long.

I agree with you. I have had the shot every year for over 15 years and I have never had the Flu or have have even the slightest symptoms. I recommend that everyone get the shot. It won't kill you and it may save your life or the life of someone that you will never meet.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Health”