How a Drug Helps Me Cope With My Kids’ Suicides

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Always Sunny
Grand Pooh-bah

How a Drug Helps Me Cope With My Kids’ Suicides

Post by Always Sunny »

I came across this video about Tom Budd in my YouTube feed today. Very interesting and heartbreaking.

cr125
Board Meister

Re: How a Drug Helps Me Cope With My Kids’ Suicides

Post by cr125 »

My wife and I had two boys, we lost our older son a little over two years ago,. and I always worry about our younger son.
This is something I hope no family has to ever go through, believe me, there is nothing, nothing worse than losing a child, to suicide, or accident ITS BRUTAL. I know exactly what this man is going through.

It does help to talk about it. If you know someone that has had this happen, don't be scared to ask about their child,talking to someone about it helps us.

Thanks for reading
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

cr125 wrote:My wife and I had two boys, we lost our older son a little over two years ago,. and I always worry about our younger son.
This is something I hope no family has to ever go through, believe me, there is nothing, nothing worse than losing a child, to suicide, or accident ITS BRUTAL. I know exactly what this man is going through.

It does help to talk about it. If you know someone that has had this happen, don't be scared to ask about their child,talking to someone about it helps us.

Thanks for reading

Thank you for sharing with us, you and your family are in my prayers from now on. God Bless you...
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Jun 1st, 2018, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

Thank you so much. It means a lot.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

cr125 wrote:Thank you so much. It means a lot.

You're very welcome.

Return to “Health”