65% of health care workers don't get flu shot- Big Scam!

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: 65% of health care workers don't get flu shot- Big Scam!

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote:When did 2-4 yr old kids start going to school?

Pre-school? Not that that has anything to do with the topic either.

Still think more get the flu shot than don't in BC.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote:What I found claimed 75 to 84% of Health Care Workers got the immunization in BC in 2018.

Maybe Mr TT should do better research...

Agreed.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

the truth wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Y7kMJxOM4 :up: :smt045

If this guy is in fact a real Dr then you think he would know or at least mention that there is a thimerosal/mercury free
vaccine.It is the vaccine that they give to pregnant woman or anyone who asks for it.
Its the one I choose to get every year.
This Dr. (?) chose to not even mention that fact.
To answer this Dr's (?) last question, yes I have known a few people who have died from the complications due to the flu.
It does happen and just because you may not know anyone who has died from flu complications
does not mean it does not happen.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Lore wrote:[...yes I have known a few people who have died from the complications due to the flu.

that is so hilarious. I've never heard of anyone who died from the flu. A committee of guys, probably doctors,
and probably living in Ottawa even thinks 20% of Canadians don't need to ever get a flu shot.

But do you realize what a tsunami of dementia-alzheimers is heading to Canada as our population ages?
I know five people maybe more if I try remember who lost their marbles. But zero died from the flu.
we spend four times more on dementia than we do on cancer in this vaccine-hungry country.

Wow. But definitely people - GET YOUR FLU SHOT. IT'S THE BEST. Some guys (who might own stocks in GSK) said so.
A committee said so.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:that is so hilarious. I've never heard of anyone who died from the flu.

Another untruth? You should know better than to fib. You know very well I have known someone as well that died of the flu. Tragic as he was young. Sad that not only do you know this has happened but how awful you find it hilarious. Sad.

Fancy wrote:
Thinktank wrote:In my lifetime no one I know has died from the flu.

I have - and it was very tragic. In one of your links:
Those at high risk should be getting flu shots.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=76822
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Thinktank wrote:
that is so hilarious. I've never heard of anyone who died from the flu. A committee of guys, probably doctors,
and probably living in Ottawa even thinks 20% of Canadians don't need to ever get a flu shot.

But do you realize what a tsunami of dementia-alzheimers is heading to Canada as our population ages?
I know five people maybe more if I try remember who lost their marbles. But zero died from the flu.
we spend four times more on dementia than we do on cancer in this vaccine-hungry country.

Wow. But definitely people - GET YOUR FLU SHOT. IT'S THE BEST. Some guys (who might own stocks in GSK) said so.
A committee said so.

Hilarious?
Wow, strange sense of humor.
You must not get out much if you don't know anyone or have heard
of anyone who has died from the flu.
Also the increasing rate of dementia cases is due in large part because
we have people living much longer than they ever did.
Things do happen to our bodies and minds as we age.
I find your term "lost their marbles" to be very unkind and disrespectful.
If you in fact do know five people with dementia and have any
actual contact with them I hope you are kinder to them than the
attitude would appear to show.
One day you may be on deaths door step due to the flu or
may end up with dementia and you will want people by your side
who are loving,caring and compassionate towards you and what you
are going through.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Lore wrote:
I find your term "lost their marbles" to be very unkind and disrespectful.

Do you find what I posted below to also be unkind and disrespectful?

If it was up to me, the five people who "lost their marbles" would not have had to get dementia.

Statistics released in March, 2014 by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services revealed that the flu vaccine remains the top vaccine causing injuries which are being compensated through vaccine court, and that Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a crippling disease, remains the top injury being awarded compensation due to the seasonal flu vaccine.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/guilla ... flu-shots/

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Off topic. You're the one that wants to discuus flu statistics
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

Thinktank wrote:
Do you find what I posted below to also be unkind and disrespectful?

If it was up to me, the five people who "lost their marbles" would not have had to get dementia.

Statistics released in March, 2014 by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services revealed that the flu vaccine remains the top vaccine causing injuries which are being compensated through vaccine court, and that Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a crippling disease, remains the top injury being awarded compensation due to the seasonal flu vaccine.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/guilla ... flu-shots/

OM-FRICKEN-G
You have got to be trolling because your just all over the place.
I was talking about dementia and you have shown no proof at all that
flu shots have anything to do with dementia.
Just because you say something does not make it true.
In fact, when you say something the majority here know its not true.
So show me the proof.
Still find your wording unkind and disrespectful but
I guess that's just who you are.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

This thread will probably go to the Conspiracy forum. There's no making sense of it.
greece88

Post by greece88 »

As a Registered Nurse in KGH ER I can say we are man dated to get a flu shot . Don't get the shot and you wear a mask . So walk around the ER and see how many Nurses are wearing a mask .
The flu this year is responsible for the death of a 29 yr old woman . Multiple admissions to the ICU and the Peds unit is full of sick kids .
Know your facts
Corneliousrooster
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Corneliousrooster »

greece88 wrote:As a Registered Nurse in KGH ER I can say we are man dated to get a flu shot . Don't get the shot and you wear a mask . So walk around the ER and see how many Nurses are wearing a mask .
The flu this year is responsible for the death of a 29 yr old woman . Multiple admissions to the ICU and the Peds unit is full of sick kids .
Know your facts

I have several nurses in my family and this discussion has come up multiple times - 1 member is very pro vaccine, the rest have all stayed they feel shamed into getting the shot by the industry. Those choosing to wear the mask are treated differently by their peers and not in a positive way.

Many have been getting these shots now for years and ironically they have experienced the flu more frequently then any other members of the family.

It is well documented that the flu spreads best through poor hygienic practices - how on earth has the logic been tipped to the thinking that getting this magic shot somehow makes these people not capable of transferring? Norovirus just ripped through RIH in Kamloops - I am sure many of the infected health professionals had had their flu shots, so they were not wearing masks....in a facility that has hand sanitizer station at every turn. If a virus can spread like wild fire through a facility that is filled with precautions and awareness, how on earth do you think that giving a shot that has repeated low effective success and frequent wrong strain predictions is "saving lives".

As for the death of a 29 year old woman for flu ( she have any underling conditions?). Why is that a stat to be considered? How many 29 year old women died this year from alcohol? Tobacco? Prescription drugs? Swimming? The same public campaigns are not a force in those realms (that I wager have far higher mortality rates) as there is for campaigning for the flu shots - makes very little sense to me.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

greece88 wrote:The flu this year is responsible for the death of a 29 yr old woman .
Know your facts

Wow. This is just too good. [icon_lol2.gif]

Silvina Mema said: “Not too many, but a few deaths have occurred among younger people,” she said, without providing details.

Silvina wanted to scare the hell out of people (scare tactic) but refused to give "details."
That one person who died was probably loaded up with antibiotics and drugs at the hospital and would have lived if it wasn't for iatrogenic affects of the drugs.

So I'm giving the details right now. It's scare tactics. And all the media is guilty.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... g-from-flu

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Corneliousrooster wrote:
greece88 wrote:As a Registered Nurse in KGH ER I can say we are man dated to get a flu shot . Don't get the shot and you wear a mask . So walk around the ER and see how many Nurses are wearing a mask .
Know your facts

I have several nurses in my family and this discussion has come up multiple times - 1 member is very pro vaccine, the rest have all stayed they feel shamed into getting the shot by the industry. Those choosing to wear the mask are treated differently by their peers and not in a positive way.

Many have been getting these shots now for years and ironically they have experienced the flu more frequently then any other members of the family.

It is well documented that the flu spreads best through poor hygienic practices - how on earth has the logic been tipped to the thinking that getting this magic shot somehow makes these people not capable of transferring? Norovirus just ripped through RIH in Kamloops - I am sure many of the infected health professionals had had their flu shots, so they were not wearing masks....in a facility that has hand sanitizer station at every turn. If a virus can spread like wild fire through a facility that is filled with precautions and awareness, how on earth do you think that giving a shot that has repeated low effective success and frequent wrong strain predictions is "saving lives".

As for the death of a 29 year old woman for flu ( she have any underling conditions?). Why is that a stat to be considered? How many 29 year old women died this year from alcohol? Tobacco? Prescription drugs? Swimming? The same public campaigns are not a force in those realms (that I wager have far higher mortality rates) as there is for campaigning for the flu shots - makes very little sense to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the real truth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Return to “Health”