Funeral Homes

Business and professional recommendations.
Snickerdoodle
Board Meister

Funeral Homes

Post by Snickerdoodle »

I have a friend from out of town needing a Kelowna funeral home, something reputable and reasonable. I haven't had to deal with one yet in my life up here, so wondering if anyone has any recommendations.... and also any that she should stay away from.
Thank you in advance.
Iamsomeone
Fledgling

Re: Funeral Homes

Post by Iamsomeone »

Your friend has probably sorted it out by now but I've used both First Memorial on Sutherland and Everden Rust before. Both times were for a cremation and I was pleased with the service and price at both.
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

Have only dealt directly with First memorial and they were very good to work with.

Nothing about funeral services is reasonable....the costs are ridiculous. Not only the services themselves, but also the price the city charges for plots, etc.
A crime really.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I have a friend who works at Sprinfield funeral home - sweet and sensitive (and so is his wife). I've never had occasion to engage one yet, though.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Another vote for Springfield funeral home. They are very sensitive, caring, professional. They gave us a deep discount after learning my mother-in-law from out of country had insufficient coverage.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “Referrals”