Where to get passport photos done?

Business and professional recommendations.
onesamreynolds

Where to get passport photos done?

Post by onesamreynolds »

In the Mission area (near Okanagan College) or near the mall. Does anyone know of a good place?
musiclover
Fledgling

Re: Where to get Passport Photos done?

Post by musiclover »

Rainbow photo near the food court in the mall. Don't go to Walmart, they get a very high percentage of their photos returned by the passport office.
TimmyE
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by TimmyE »

Yeah, I agree, don't go to Walmart. I had five pictures done at separate times and they were all rejected outright when I took my passport application to the Richmond passport office. It's no fun trying to find a photographer, let alone a guarantor in downtown Richmond.
Crystal Rolfes

Post by Crystal Rolfes »

Where can you get passport photo's in/near the downtown in Kelowna.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

All photo stores usually do that. Say, Black and White at the mall or Lens and Shutter
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
PirateMisty

Post by PirateMisty »

London Drugs. 20 mins and you’re done. Not to mention they actually know what they are doing and care about passport photo requirements (plus they guarantee their pictures).
I had my pics returned from the gov't for not meeting the requirements...thanks wally world.
myflowerhorn

Post by myflowerhorn »

I had my done in 5 minutes at Lake City Camera (corner of Harvey and Spall). They have a very nice studio and know exactly what do. Costco is also a good place.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Thanks for reviving this thread, now that the Passport office is officially open at Capri Mall, I can get started.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
amomof2dogs
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by amomof2dogs »

Costco
I think, therefore we are different.
kel_lov

Post by kel_lov »

Yes, Lake City Camera is the best place to have your passport pictures done. They took the pictures of our 3 month old daugher with no problems. We'd gone to three different places in town with no success.
BriTer
Guru

Post by BriTer »

Old thread but...
Got mine today at London Drugs. Buck off 'special.' They din't like the way they turned out so re did them right away, took under ten minutes. $12.31 total with a free passport folder.
"Let there be smoke." And there was smoke. And it was gooooooood.
angelakirsten

Post by angelakirsten »

Because the passport office is now open in Capri, it is convenient to get them done at the little post office outlet which is right across from Extra Foods. (The large entrance just inside the mall.)
Mr. Personality
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr. Personality »

My wife and I had ours done at Costco and they were accepted no problem.
mashraf

Post by mashraf »

The post office in Capri mall (right across from Extra Foods) is the best! I've had mine rejected from Wal Mart and London Drugs but theirs was accepted right away and very convenient being just down the hall from the passport office. Price is also comparable to all other places.
cherip

Post by cherip »

I went to the Capri Post Office to get my passport photo taken today. They have a small stool, shaped like a bicycle seat, a little over a foot off the ground. As a tall woman with back problems severe enough to be deemed disabling, I asked if there was another seat available....I knew I would not be able to get up from that height, and it would be uncomfortable. The woman just stared at me blankly, then said "oh- you know, I can't take your picture today, the batteries are dead." I had come from out of town, had called in advance. Not happy. When I said that to her, she said " there are lots of places to get your passport photos taken in Kelowna" Obviously not the owner! (Whom I will be calling)

Return to “Referrals”