Daycare in Lake Country

Business and professional recommendations.
mwalsh

Daycare in Lake Country

Post by mwalsh »

I am having a terrible time finding daycare in winfield. Does anyone know of any daycares in the area that are taking children under or around the age of 1?
gummibear

Re: Daycare in Lake Country

Post by gummibear »

Unfortunately I don't but there's a Lake Country Moms facebook group. You might have better luck posting there.
danrhart

Post by danrhart »

I am also looking for my 2 year old daughter. Unfortunately I feel a little strange going on a Lake Country Mom's Facebook page/group as I am a single father...

I have requested to join a 'closed' Facebook group called Lake Country BC Child Care Providers and Baby Sitter but no one has approved my request :-(
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

^^^Don't be discouraged ... it can take 3-4 days for the group admin to approve requests to join.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
danrhart

Post by danrhart »

It's been 3 months...
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

danrhart wrote:I am also looking for my 2 year old daughter. Unfortunately I feel a little strange going on a Lake Country Mom's Facebook page/group as I am a single father...

I have requested to join a 'closed' Facebook group called Lake Country BC Child Care Providers and Baby Sitter but no one has approved my request :-(

Maybe try sending out a private PM to the mods of the groups and explain your situation and what you are looking for? If they don't feel you fit into the "Mom" Facebook group they should hopefully provide some information anyways through PM (I would hope so at least).
hail Satan y'all
WeatherWoman
Wicked Witch of the West Coast

Post by WeatherWoman »

Try Child Care Resource and Referral : http://kelownachildcare.ca/trellis/Kelo ... al_Program
"It takes a village to raise a fool." ~ Dan Mangan

Return to “Referrals”