Recommend a good physio?

Business and professional recommendations.
Ktown girl

Recommend a good physio?

Post by Ktown girl »

Looking for a good physio guy or gal.......??
fvkasm2x
Guru

Re: Recommend a good physio ??

Post by fvkasm2x »

I went to 2 different ones for a back/leg injury and didn't like either of them.

Went with Kristi Scott at Guisachan Physiotherapy and was very happy. Helped a lot.
LordEd
Guru

Re: Recommend a good physio?

Post by LordEd »

Sun City Physio on St. Paul. I usually see Tyler.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

rutland physiotherapy -- book with Cathy
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Joel Kryczka - Pinnacle Physio in the Capital News Centre.

Joel Kryczka BSc.PT.
Dip.Sport P.T., Dip.B.H.Kin. (Ex.Sc.), C.A.F.C.I.
Registered Physiotherapist

Joel graduated from UBC School of physiotherapy in 2003. Since that time, he has gone on to do a postgraduate diploma in sports physiotherapy, and became certified by the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada. Joel has also been trained in treatment of vertigo related disorders.

Joel was selected to be a member of the medical staff working at the Vancouver Polyclinic at the 2010 Winter Olympics; only one of two physiotherapists in the Okanagan to have this honor.

Joel has worked with many professional and amateur level athletes including those from the NHL, Pro Wakeboard Tour, National Snowboard Tour, National Ski-Cross team, National U19 Soccer, Okanagan Sun Football team, BC Figure Skating, BC Volleyball, AAA/AAAA Midget Hockey, and the UBCO Volleyball/Basketball teams. He has also worked with various competitive level marathoners, triathletes, climbers and dancers in the Okanagan.

is interests currently lie in working with various disciplines of the growing sport of mixed martial arts. There are many high level MMA athletes in the Okanagan area, and Joel is excited to work alongside them, working at or towards a professional fighting career.

Joel is actively involved with Sport Med BC as the Okanagan representative for Sport Physiotherapy BC and is also a clinical Instructor for UBC School of Rehabilitation. In his spare time, Joel enjoys kickboxing, jiu jitsu, snowboarding, running, and working out alongside his wife, Colleen.

4105 Gordon Drive, Kelowna, BC (250) 764-7505
I haven't failed until I quit.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

I hear Eric Wong at Wave Physiotherapy is very good.
We might be more helpful if you could tell us what type of treatment you are seeking.
Sports injury? Car accident? Repetitive stress?
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
ClaytonKessler

Post by ClaytonKessler »

I was surprised to find a Kelowna physiotherapist that actually came to my house! Rob Ewanuk of New Leaf Physio provides mobile physiotherapy. He arrives with all the equipment required. The day he arrived at my house to treat my lower back, I happened to have the worst headache ever. After the physio the headache was gone. So try it out! removed link.Have the physiotherapist come to you. :D
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

I am looking for the best physio therapist! Preferably one that knows about and works with pelvic floor dysfunction. I am desparate. Been suffering for 8 months now and have had so many tests done and still nobody knows why I have this terrible pressure on my tailbone area. I am beside myself trying to get help for this. The one my dr referred me to does not accept BC Medicare, some private new age guro surrounded by zen gardens for her patients. Not into this, and I can't afford $120.00 a visit. So I do need one that accepts bc medical, where in my past experiences my share only comes to $25.00 a visit. Any ideas???
The Westside would be a real plus but am willing to go to Kelowna certainly!
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Westside Physiotherapy - I had great success with Marjorie for lat spasm.
Chill
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Actually I have seen her for myofacial pain, but she doesn't do massages. Have two different health issues, one of them requires massages. Didn't really want to have to go to a different therapist for each condition. I thought about calling her to see if she deals with pelvic floor, but then would have to pay an additional therapist for a massage.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Referrals”