Tenant Insurance

Business and professional recommendations.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Re: Tenant Insurance

Post by kgcayenne »

I have learned through my strata management company that a tenant should be better insured than they may believe.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

BCAA offers good rate for tenant insurance, can be paid monthly. If you have your vehicle insurance and a BCAA membership it will lower your rate. Also if you buy your fuel regularly at Husky or Mohawk a portion will be deducted from your BCAA membership.
Hmmm
Lord of the Board

Post by Hmmm »

Yet again, another family facing very bad times because of a fire and no insurance. Yes most, if not all people, including me are sad for them however, please, please, please, anybody who reads this and doesn't have fire insurance, GO OUT TODAY AND BUY IT!.

Its a sad fact that many people just won't pay the under $30 a month to protect their family from making one tragedy a worse one. These events can serve as a reminder to all those who still haven't figured out their priorities yet, to go out and buy insurance.

We have had this discussion on these forums many times and there are so many ways to find $30 that I will not list any. ITS $1 A DAY! It can be done if one wants it.

Meanwhile, nobody wants to see these victims put out on the street, so they will get help.
I thought you said your dog doesn't bite....That's not my dog.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

I put it this way: "I cannot AFFORD to NOT have insurance!"
Chill

Return to “Referrals”