Looking for Vendor from Roots & Blues in Salmon Arm 2013

Business and professional recommendations.
newnormal2014

Looking for Vendor from Roots & Blues in Salmon Arm 2013

Post by newnormal2014 »

Bought a hobo purse / bag from a vendor at Roots and Blues last year. She had other stuff but I was into the purse rack so cant remember, lost her card and any other information. Have asked around Salmon Arm, have emailed Roots and Blues and cant seem to find her. The hobo bags are heavy cotton cloth, reversible (mine is bright and multi colored on one side and black on the other). Her booth was near the end towards the main big stage and kind of down the middle path. If you have know her can you please tell her about this post and either contact me through here with her information (PM) or have her contact me please. I really want to order another few, both for myself and for gifts. Cant post numbers here so you will have to go this route. thanks.
PTSD it isn't anything I did, it is what happened to me. I may not ever be the person I used to be but I am trying to be the person I have become.....one moment at a time.
Liquidnails
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Looking for Vendor from Roots & Blues in Salmon Arm 2013

Post by Liquidnails »

Check out their vendors list http://www.rootsandblues.ca/?s=vendors

Looks like it might be Robin Borland's custom sewing.
newnormal2014

Re: Looking for Vendor from Roots & Blues in Salmon Arm 2013

Post by newnormal2014 »

I did earlier and actually emailed a few of them. Yes it is Robin Borland - not sure of correct spelling; anyways I received a reply from her and am hoping to see her next week!!! My Xmas shopping will be half way done, lol. Thank you!!!
PTSD it isn't anything I did, it is what happened to me. I may not ever be the person I used to be but I am trying to be the person I have become.....one moment at a time.

Return to “Referrals”