Recommended Water Filtration Systems

Business and professional recommendations.
ddiiaanne
Übergod

Recommended Water Filtration Systems

Post by ddiiaanne »

I'm wondering if there's anyone in Winfield who might be able to recommend someone who can come and install a filtration system for me. I also plan to replace my hot water tank.

The reason I'm asking is, when it comes hiring good, reliable contractors for any of my projects, I seem not choose very well. From renovations to landscaping, I'm often dissatisfied.

So, with this one, I figured I'd ask.

Thank you in advance.
Doing what I can, with what I have, where I am.
bcgirl55

Re: Recommended Water Filtration Systems

Post by bcgirl55 »

We have used Ashley Water Treatment since we moved to Winfield 8 years ago. his # is

250-878-3657. He has always done a good job for us.
ddiiaanne
Übergod

Post by ddiiaanne »

Thank you very much. I will try him.
Doing what I can, with what I have, where I am.
youhavegottobekidding
Fledgling

Post by youhavegottobekidding »

Hi there,

I found a very nice young man by the name of Dustin who had an ad on KIJIJI under "services" He is a 3rd year plumber and did a job for me, was here on time & was very very reasonable. As far as a water filtration system, I purchased from SEARS, a whole home filtration which also softens the water without salt. I believe it was approx. $300 last year. It recycles every 7 days. The water goes thru the system which consists of sand, rock and a charcoal filter which is warrantied for 10 years before you have to change it. It is about 1/2 the size of a normal water softener.

Return to “Referrals”