Doctors accepting new patients?

Business and professional recommendations.
catiebc

Doctors accepting new patients?

Post by catiebc »

I was just wondering if there was any doctors in Kelowna accepting new patients? Thanks for the help.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Doctors accepting new patients?

Post by Catri »

southernfrau
Board Meister

Post by southernfrau »

Dr. Muendel at the clinic by Rexall in West Kelowna is accepting. Terrific doctor, older man and really nice. Had him as a locum doc when mine was out of town. You could check with Peachland docs if you are willing to drive that far, Peachland Medical may be accepting it says so in their ads. 250-767-3432
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

This question has come up many times on the forum. Try doing an advance search for Doctors in the titles only and see what comes up. (There were several) Don't know if it will help but worth a try.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
mysideofthings
Board Meister

Post by mysideofthings »

If you don't find a local one, you can try Medeo via webcam on your phone or computer. You can follow up with them as well. It might not be ideal if you prefer physically face to face, but it's an alternative. They allow you to upload pictures if needed as well as give a history of what issue you are talking to them about, etc. that they review before you see them. If none are available that day, you make an appointment for a day or so later.

They can prescribe things, fax prescriptions, refer you to whoever you need, and more. They are based out of Vancouver (Medeo) but not sure if all the doctors are there. I recently used it and loved it.

Return to “Referrals”