Atlantis Waterslides for Toddlers

Business and professional recommendations.
C&J
Fledgling

Atlantis Waterslides for Toddlers

Post by C&J »

How is the Atlantis Waterslides for toddlers? We have a 1.5 year old who loves waterparks and slides. Figure they would love the waterslides. I believe they have some small kiddie slides there.

We would be coming for a day trip from Kamloops, so it will need to be more than just a typical beach waterpark to be worthwhile.

Salmon Arm has waterslides as well, but I don't think they have kiddie ones.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Atlantis Waterslides for Toddlers

Post by Glacier »

This is just my personal opinion, but I would never go to the water slides unless the kids are at least 5. If you are an out of towner, you pay the full shot, which I consider to be quite steep. There are funnier things to do with little kids than waterslides (in my opinion). The kid will have more fun at the beach, and for a fraction of the cost. Our kids like Ellison.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

We knows lots of people that go with their toddlers there and they have a blast. I haven't been there in years, but they do have two little toddler slides in the big pool where the ramp slide and 2 more intermediate kiddie slides just on the other side of those. Hope that helps.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

It's OK for the little ones , but they need to wax their slides or something. Our 4 year old had to push herself all the way down. Same goes for the grown up slides. I don't go there often because it is a total rip off . Met friends from Edmonton there last summer , kids had a good time , but honestly I was somewhat embarrassed by the whole situation. I am thinking that they probably spent $ 150 bucks to stand in line all day.

Return to “Referrals”