In-home Pet Care

Business and professional recommendations.
zebrawoman
Fledgling

In-home Pet Care

Post by zebrawoman »

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for an in-home pet care (3 dogs/1 cat) provider in the Oliver area. I need someone both episodically and for multiple days at a time as well as for a week at the end of August. If you know of anyone you could recommend I'd really appreciate it.

TIA
twobits
Guru

Re: In-home Pet Care

Post by twobits »

zebrawoman wrote:Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for an in-home pet care (3 dogs/1 cat) provider in the Oliver area. I need someone both episodically and for multiple days at a time as well as for a week at the end of August. If you know of anyone you could recommend I'd really appreciate it.

TIA

Episodically, multiple days at a time, and a fer sure week at the end of August. In home to boot? Am thinking you are asking for a pretty tall order. Back in the day, the missus and I were grateful to find a sitter for date nights for our yard apes.
Do your pets not kennel well?
BTW, "periodically" instead of "episodically" might increase your chances given the reading comprehension levels sometimes seen in these forums.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
maggiedoon
Fledgling

Re: In-home Pet Care

Post by maggiedoon »

Are you on Facebook? There are a few people on the Penticton Dogs group that do in home pet care. It's a closed group but easy to join.

Return to “Referrals”