Quartz countertops.. who to use

Business and professional recommendations.
Fallguy007
Fledgling

Quartz countertops.. who to use

Post by Fallguy007 »

Who would you go to for countertops in this town.. or would you go out of town?

thanks
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Quartz countertops.. who to use

Post by LANDM »

I have always used MTM down by Calona Wines. A Romanian family who does fantastic work for granite etc.
You and 71 others Like this post
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

It depends on the look you are going for. I would suggest to have a look at the Cambria Quartz products at Floform. You could make an appoint through Absolute Granite and go check the slabs at Haristone. Cambria is an easier to maintain material than granite is.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

*removed*

We decided on Premium Granite Works on the West Side and they install our quartz counter tops early January. My parents had used them and were happy which made our decision easier but even so we got other quotes and they came in lowest. The guy who did our flooring also recommended them as the most affordable and were really happy with what they got.

Bill, the owner, is also the guy who does the quotes is easy to deal with and zero pressure sales, night and day difference. They also have a warehouse on Leathead where you can see the actual slabs, nice because samples are hard to visualize covering a wider service.

Guess we'll find out soon enough if we made the right call using them. Will let you know how the install goes.
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Feb 14th, 2016, 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Negative business review.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Everything's been installed and looks great. Zero complaints and would recomend Premium Granite Works. Was the best price in town and provided exceptional service throughout.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “Referrals”