Kelowna Waldorf School

Business and professional recommendations.
momoftwolittles

Kelowna Waldorf School

Post by momoftwolittles »

Does anyone have kids attending the Kelowna Waldorf School? Do they like it? Thanks!!
whouston

Re: Kelowna Waldorf School

Post by whouston »

We have had 3 children in the Kelowna Waldorf School for the past 3 years. We are pleased with the dedication and commitment of our faculty and staff to create a warm and loving learning environment. Our children are always excited to get up and go to school each morning. The school offers many opportunities for parents to become involved -- it is a real treasure in Kelowna. With the school population more then doubling over the last 3 years. I highly recommend it.
Rickspick

Re: Kelowna Waldorf School

Post by Rickspick »

We have 2 in the school and it's working out great.

In response to the article!!
I'ts amusing that parents think pulling their children out of a school because of what is being discussed, is a legit reason. No matter what school you go to, children will hear things that parents might find concerning. Whether it's religion, politics or any other topic....they shouldn't be viewed as a reason to leave, but an opportunity for the parents to have their own discussions with their children(cowardly move in my opinion). Teach your child to make decisions on their own from what they hear, and they'll be better adults when they grow up!
Stop trying to filter your kids lives and teach them to be responsible, respectful and have the confidence to make decisions, and stand up for whatever they feel is right.

Return to “Referrals”