Barbers

Business and professional recommendations.
marshp0

Barbers

Post by marshp0 »

Hey guys, are there any decent barbers in Kelowna that can do fades?
I have tried many barbers in town and they all seem to butcher your hair, including the places that are charging $35 a hair cut which is insane, like Tommy Gun and MVP.
Thanks.
lightspeed
Guru

Re: Barbers

Post by lightspeed »

marshp0 wrote:Hey guys, are there any decent barbers in Kelowna that can do fades?
I have tried many barbers in town and they all seem to butcher your hair, including the places that are charging $35 a hair cut which is insane, like Tommy Gun and MVP.
Thanks.

Curtis at Cream on Ellis, but above your price point. You get what you pay for I guess. Kelowna ain't cheap and mediocrity rools.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: Barbers

Post by Lady tehMa »

marshp0 wrote:Hey guys, are there any decent barbers in Kelowna that can do fades?
Thanks.

While fades are the domain of barbers, my stylist did one on my son at his request. He's 16 and this stuff is really important to him. He's had many compliments. http://sunnprojects.com/services-pricing/ You can give Susanne a try.
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Referrals”