Where to reupholster patio furniture?

Business and professional recommendations.
Iamsomeone
Fledgling

Where to reupholster patio furniture?

Post by Iamsomeone »

Can anyone recommend someone to reupholster cushion seats for patio furniture? Or a website that has incredible selection? I have a loveseat sized couch and two chairs with thick square cushions.

The manufacturer's (purposely, I think) build every set so different that I'm finding it impossible to find replacement cushions. Every cushion I find is expensive and never comes close to the perfect size. I don't mind paying for a perfect fit but feel I can get something reupholstered locally for the same price and it would actually fit.

Any recommendations or ideas?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Where to reupholster patio furniture?

Post by oneh2obabe »

Did a quick search and these came up ... wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see what they say.
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/search/ ... kelowna+bc
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Iamsomeone
Fledgling

Post by Iamsomeone »

Thanks Babe. I did phone a couple businesses on that list who say they will do it. I just need to take my cushions in for a quote.

I was just hoping someone might have first hand experience with having their cushions done.
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

Rick's Trim and Upholstery
Address: BC-33, Kelowna, BC V1P 1J4
Phone:(250) 212-9549

I've had Rick redo automotive as well as residential upholstery.
I have also had him custom fabricate parts and components, so can attest to his eye for detail as well as a varied and experienced skill-set.

I'd recommend him for anything to do with auto, residential or industrial upholstery, fab or repair.

He's on Facebook too, if you wish to check out his level of workmanship.

Return to “Referrals”