West Kelowna Auto Body Collision Repair Recommendation

Business and professional recommendations.
AltaRed
Fledgling

West Kelowna Auto Body Collision Repair Recommendation

Post by AltaRed »

Some jerk in a parking lot scrapped the right rear door and quarter panel of our 3 year old SUV a few days ago. Those panels will need some body fill and be re-painted. Does anyone have recommendations on a trusted body shop in West Kelowna.. .such as Fenders or Craftsman, etc.? It is likely not enough damage to warrant an insurance claim. I am just looking for someone who will do a good job at competitive prices. TIA
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: West Kelowna Auto Body Collision Repair Recommendation

Post by Bsuds »

AltaRed wrote:It is likely not enough damage to warrant an insurance claim.

You might be surprised at the costs to repair. Go get a couple of estimates first, then decide.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
GT500

Post by GT500 »

Craftsman Collision. Took our Escape there in the past. Great work and friendly people.
AltaRed
Fledgling

Post by AltaRed »

Thanks. Went in to Craftsmen this morning and they seem good to deal with (and CAA approved). The cost of that 'hit and run' will definitely exceed my deductible by quite a bit so am going through insurance, an obstacle course in itself.

Hate those idiots who bounce off vehicles in parking lots. :-X
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I recommend Fenders. I had a bunch of work done there last Fall. They had the best rate and ended up not even charging me for my courtesy car. I was very impressed with the work they did too.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

AltaRed wrote:Thanks. Went in to Craftsmen this morning and they seem good to deal with (and CAA approved). The cost of that 'hit and run' will definitely exceed my deductible by quite a bit so am going through insurance, an obstacle course in itself.

Hate those idiots who bounce off vehicles in parking lots. :-X

I recently had one of these as well. Someone hit my trucks bumper and hitch and the damage was over $2k. ICBC deductible on hit and run is $750 but my private insurance covered the rest so I only had the $300 deductible.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

JLives wrote:I recommend Fenders. I had a bunch of work done there last Fall. They had the best rate and ended up not even charging me for my courtesy car. I was very impressed with the work they did too.

Yes, because you didn't go through insurance. when it's a claim, ICBC ensures (as long as you have collision) that you get a courtesy car or rental. (if you have roadstar, or not at fault)
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
jetty1965
Board Meister

Post by jetty1965 »

I am a regular customer of Craftsman. Somewhere on my truck says hit me. The did a pretty good job, good service.
AltaRed
Fledgling

Post by AltaRed »

Thanks all. I plan on giving Craftsmen the work once ICBC approves the job and will post how it turns out.

Return to “Referrals”