What kind of water purification system do you use for tannin

Business and professional recommendations.
chippermonkey

What kind of water purification system do you use for tannin

Post by chippermonkey »

I am wondering what kind of water tannins purification system systems anybody in east Kelowna uses.
I used to have a few months of relatively clear water but not anymore. It is brown all year round.
I don't get any mineral build ups just the brown color is recking all my white stuff☹️
Time for a system installed.
Lizard
Fledgling

Re: What kind of water purification system do you use for ta

Post by Lizard »

From the SEKID website, http://sekid.ca/colour.html:

Many residents in the district choose to install in-home treatment devices to remove turbidity and colour for aesthetic reasons. If you are considering buying one of these units, it is recommended you explore the options (and products) carefully before deciding what best suits your needs. There are a wide variety of venders in the in-home water treatment business and careful research and checking of references before purchasing any treatment device will help to insure satisfaction. If you do choose to install a treatment system, follow the installation and maintenance directions carefully. Poorly maintained units can actually pose health risks

I would contact the SEKID first to see if they have any recommendations, and to confirm that it is just Tannin that is causing the colour of the water.

Return to “Referrals”